Hinata-chan

Sakura stood across from her blonde haired teammate raising an eyebrow as he suddenly began to doubt his decison. 

"Uhhh...Sasuke-teme you wanna spar against Sakura instead of me?" Naruto asked.  Said boy looked up from the book he was reading.

"No thanks.  I enjoy living." Was all he said.  A drop of sweat slid down Naruto's head as he turned to face his pink haired teammate. 

"Naruto, you're the one who wanted to spar with me." Sakura began before smirking.  "So, lets up the stakes.  If you win, I have to do something you want me to.  If I win you have to do something I want you to." Naruto thought about it for a second before nodding with a grin, all signs of fear gone.  Sasuke looked up at them with a raised eye brow.

"This should be interesting." He mumbled watching as they took their stances.

About thirty minutes and one tied up Naruto later, Sakura was declared the winner after showing the boys majority of what she learned in her fight. 

"Well dobe, it looks like you owe Sakura something." Sasuke told the tied up boy.  Naruto looked at Sakura questioningly before smiling.

"Naruto I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before." Sakura stated to which Naruto gave a confused look.  "We did plan on writing letters to Konoha before we seperated again right?" Sakura asked.  Naruto nodded slowy before his eyes widened and he got a small blush on his cheeks.  "You need to write Hinata a letter." Sakura giggled. 

"B-but Sakura-chan!  What if Hinata-chan doesn't want a letter from me after we left her." Naruto claimed. Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Getting a letter from you is the best thing that could happen to her." Sakura told him.

"Dobe just write her a letter." Sasuke grumbled. "You can write a letter to Hinata, while Sakura and I will write a letter to Kakashi and Itachi-nii. Then we can all three write a letter to our parents." Sasuke explained.

"Alright then! As long as Hinata-chan is happy I'm writing her a letter!" Naruto shouted throwing his fist in the air with a grin. Sakura giggled looking over to Sasuke who sighed and shook his head. "I'll see you guys back at the hotel!" Naruto said running off.

"Tch dobe." Sasuke muttered. Sakura giggled grabbing Sasuke's hand and she began walking towards the hotel.

"So you're not going back with Orochimaru after this?" She asked. Sasuke shook his head.

"No." He replied. "I think I'm just going to travel and learn as I go. I'll most likely pick up things quickly with the sharingan. I don't have a place in mind, so I'll just travel around, see where I go." Sakura nodded.

"Sasori-senpai still has a lot to teach me, so I'm heading back over to Suna after this." Sakura said. 

"Senpai?" Sasuke asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow.  She giggled and lightly blushed.

"Not that way Sasuke.  He's my mentor.  Senpai is a way to refer to a mentor.  Besides....he is kinda cute." Sakura explained before she turned red, realizing what she had said.  "But don't worry!  I think you look bette-" she stopped.  Her face reminded Sasuke of a tomato.  He caught her gaze while smirking, and she squeaked and ran towards the hotel.  Sasuke watched her leave with an amused gaze.  On his way back he saw a fruit stand and glanced at it noticing the tomatoes.  Stopping, he grabbed one and payed for it before walking back.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

'Dear Hinata-chan,

I MISS YOU HINATA-CHAN!  I REALLY WISH I COULD SEE YOU RIGHT NOW!  I'M SORRY I LEFT WITHOUT TELLING YOU ANYTHING, I LEFT YOU IN THE DARK AND I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT IT! 

Hinata-chan, I hope you can forgive me for leaving.  But don't worry because when I get back we can go get some ramen, and then I can show you all the new moves I've learned.  I'm training really hard so I'll be able to protect you when I get back! 

I miss you so much Hinata-chan!!!

-Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, the Future Hokage!'

"Dobe, she's probably not going to get to finish reading that because she'll faint so much." Sasuke said with a small smirk.  Naruto turned to say something but was stopped by the look Sakura gave him.

"No fighting." She stated sternly.  Naruto stuck his tongue out at Sasuke. "Sasuke and I finished the letter to Kakashi sensei and Itachi. Now all we have to do is write a letter to Hokage-sama and our parents like we did last time." Sakura claimed. Naruto nodded with a grin before he began to write on a piece of paper. He passed the paper to Sasuke, who wrote on it and then passed it to Sakura. Rolling her eyes at what both boys put, Sakura wrote and passed it to Naruto. After awhile they finally finished.

"Done!" Naruto exclaimed proudly. Sakura rolled her eyes and grabbed the letter, and the other letters and put them in a small storage scroll. Sasuke summoned a snake, and Sakura handed the snake the scroll.

"Take this to Konoha please." Sasuke requested. "Give it to the Hokage." The snake hissed and left. Naruto leaned over to Sakura and whispered.

"I don't know what was creepier, the snake, or Sasuke actually saying please." Sasuke turned over and looked at Naruto with a scowl.

"Dobe!" He said.

"No fighting!" Sakura shrieked, standing in middle of the two. Naruto pouted and looked over to the side. "We only have a few more days before we go back to training, so let's be nice to each other. If you guys are going to fight, then do it out in the forest where you can break something."

"Teme, I'll race you to the forest."

"Dobe you're on."

"Idiots." Sakura facepalmed.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

A/N: Chapter two is done and posted. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, and I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

I'll try to get the next chapter out, by next Friday. Buuuuuut, no promises. I go back to school on Wednesday and I might be busy with school stuff.

Where do you think Sasuke's going to go after they group leave?

What do you think Naruto will learn from the Pervy Sage?

How much longer do you think Sakura will stay with Sasori?

How do you think the people in Konoha will react to the letters?

Find-out........................................................................sometime later in the story.
*facepalm*.

See you in the next chapter!