Rock Throwing

"About you?" Tsunade asked.  "How can this be about you?  Last I remember you telling us that he doesn't know who you are.  Was that a lie?" Tsunade gave Naruto a stern stare. 

"No.  It wasn't.  That's the whole reason I think it's about us."  Naruto claimed.  "He wants to find out who we are."

"He makes a point.  If I was Kabuto I would want to know who got into my base." Orochimaru claimed.  "But that doesn't explain why the summons are still here."

"Well.  Kabuto knows what the summons look like.  Right?" Jiraiya nodded.  "Well I mean, I could be far off with this but a long time ago I wanted to pull a prank on one of my friends, Konohmaru, and I needed to be able to spot him quickly.  That and he liked to transform a lot to try and trick me.  So Sasuke and I got one of the Uchiha clan's cat summons and Sasuke asked Konohamaru to watch the cat for the day because Sasuke had to do something.  The cat liked to sit on people's head and so when Konohamaru was watching the cat, he put it on his head.

"Konohamaru knew that I wanted to prank him for revenge, and so he transformed into someone else.  But he didn't know that I knew he was the one with the cat.  So when I was ready and all I needed to do was find him, I just had to look for the cat.  That's how I found him." Naruto explained.  "So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter if Kabuto doesn't know who we are.  He knows that the summon is with us.  So  I think that Kabuto is trying to use the summon to recognize us and find out who we are." 

"The kid could onto something."  Tsunade muttered.

"I think the kid is onto something." Jiraiya claimed. 

"It's a good idea." Orochimaru claimed.  "It's just that, we can't be sure if it's right or not."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

"Chiyo-sama." Sakura called out as soon as she reached Lady Chiyo's place in the village.

"Sakura!" Chiyo greeted. "Sasori told me you were coming. But you're later than I thought you would be." She claimed with a raised eyebrow. Sakura scratched the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Sorry Chiyo-sama. But I was stopped by one of the guard patrols. Oh that reminds me; is there supposed to be guards out in the two mile radius from town? I didn't think there would be considering Suna's big wall defense and the guards posted at the wall." Sakura explained as she put her bag down and sat down.

"I don't think there should be a patrol that far out. Of course, with the third Kazekage getting ready to retire they might have sent out the extra guard for precaution." Chiyo explained sitting herself down across from Sakura. "It's likely for that to be the reason."

"The third is retiring?" Sakura couldn't help but ask, switching the subject of the conversation completely. Chiyo nodded.

"Yes. He announced it awhile back but I'm not surprised you didn't hear. But that's one of the reasons the elders requested Sasori specifically for his mission. They didn't trust many others with the mission information. I, of course, can't tell you what it is. The elders refused to tell me. They claimed they couldn't since I'm not apart of the counsel anymore. Once they retire they'll understand what it's like to be kept out of the loop." Chiyo grumbled. "Anyways, Sasori's mission is linked to the third Kazekage's retirement. That's all I was informed of. And as we speak, the elders are discussing the candidates for the fourth Kazekage spot." Sakura chuckled.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Sasori is on that list." Chiyo laughed.

"He would hate that idea. He would rather spend an eternity with his puppets than a few years in a Kazekage chair." Chiyo claimed. "Ah. You distracted me girl! I was going to start with your training. All because you were late and I forgot. What are you waiting for. Get started!" Chiyo barked pointing an accusing finger at Sakura.

Sakura sweat dropped.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

"Yo Sasuke what about ducky." Omoi asked earning a glare from Sasuke. "I mean I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to say that your hair looks like a duck's butt. What if it laid eggs. Oh my Kage. Then we'd have human-duck hybrids. What they they tried to take over the world and we become their human-"

"SHUT UP!" Karui shouted throwing a rock at Omoi's head. Omoi dodged it as if he expected it but still gave Karui a look.

"Why'd you throw the rock?" He asked, a river of comical tears coming from his face. "There's no need to be violent. What if there was someone in the area behind us and you hit them and they died because you carelessly threw the rock? Then you would be put in pri-"

"Shut up before I 'carelessly' throw a rock and kill you." Karui glared. Sasuke watched the two with an amused expression. The two of the reminded him a lot of Sakura and Naruto. But there was definitely a difference. He looked beside him, where Killer Bee was being unnaturally quiet. Bee wasn't there. Sasuke furrowed his brow and stood up looking around. He quickly found Bee behind Omoi laying down. Though his glasses covered up his eyes, Sasuke could tell that Bee was sleeping with his breathing pattern, and the nearly silent snores. But Omoi and Karui didn't need to know that.

"Uh guys?" Sasuke called out to the bickering two. They looked over and Sasuke pointed down to Bee. He quickly pushed a rock over by Bee's side, the action unnoticed, and Omoi and Karui rushes over in panic. 

"NO!" Karui screamed.  "Bee-sama!" Killer Bee jolted up from his sleep. 

"Yo say what's happening!" He screamed.  Karui and Omoi sighed in relief.

"Well we thought you were dead because Karui hit you with the rock she threw and meant to hit me, which I should've let the rock him me because if I didn't then it would hit you and then you would've died.  But you didn't die because you're awake right now and we're talking to you..." Omoi trailed off.  Killer Bee gave him a look.

"Yo I don't know how many times you were dropped as a baby yo, but I just took a nap yo." Bee said.  Omoi sweatdropped.  Sasuke chuckled to himself.  Suddenly he felt someone's eyes on his back and stiffened. 

"Bee."  He called making sure not to look him in the eye and rather look in the forest area behind him.  "Did you get a haircut?"  Bee's eyes glanced behind Sasuke.  Sasuke gave him a curt nod and Bee sent a paper bombed kunai and as soon as it got a good few feet away from Sasuke it exploded and a figure, followed by two more, jumped out in front of the group of four. 

"Sasuke Uchiha."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Hey guys.  High school is terrible.  I hate English class.  But I love writing.  And reading. 

Anyways I don't have much to say. 

Do you think that Naruto's theory is right?

What do you think Chiyo's going to teach Sakura?

And who do you think that the people attacking Sasuke are?

Anyways, I'll see y'all when I update.