Sacraficing Pigs Isn't Cool

Naruto was sure that Jiraiya was right. He completely agreed with what Jiraiya said. Yet Naruto couldn't understand why Jiraiya hadn't found a way for the two toad summons to get back home yet.  Jiraiya had locked himself in his room claiming that he would figure it out.  No distractions.  That was four days ago.

Naruto walked out of his room and looked down the hall to see Jiraiya's door still locked shut.  Internally groaning he walked downstairs to grab some breakfast before he went training.  He was met with a toad when he reached the kitchen. 

"Hey Naruto." Gamakichi greeted.  Gamakichi had warmed up to Naruto in the past couple of months they've been together.  Naruto threw a nod to Gamakichi and sat down rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. 

"Pervy sage is still in his room." Naruto complained.  "Why can't he just do a reverse summoning jutsu or something to get you back home." 

"He's already tried one of those." Gamakichi claimed.  "Let's just say it didn't go well."  With that said the two made their way out to the training grounds.

"Then how can you get back?" Naruto asked more to himself. Gamakichi looked up at Naruto.

"We've been asking the same question kid." Gamakichi muttered obviously. Naruto rolled his eyes at Gamakichi's tone. "And it's hard to explain. I've tried to explain to Jiraiya how it all happened. It's like one moment I was at the mountain and then the next moment I was by the creek where you found me. But once I disappeared from the mountain it felt as if I was being bounded by something and then once I reappeared by the creek, the feeling was gone. In a normal situation I would leave and go back to the mountain when I got tired or when I ran out of time but for some reason it's not working now." Naruto nodded, taking in all the information that Gamakichi just gave him.

"We think it's something to do with the summoning circle that Kabuto made." Naruto claimed. "Something to do with how he made it and what he made it with." Gamakichi gave him a look.

"The summoning circle? That's not possible." The toad claimed. "No matter how complicated the summoning circle is, the circle doesn't have to power to keep me here."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

"Try again." Sasori commanded. Sakura rolled her eyes and did the hand signs once more. A small proof of smoke appeared and once the smoke dissolved there was a tiny scorpion there.

"It's so cute and tiny!" Sakura couldn't help but gush, ignoring Sasori as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to throw up." He murmured. Sakura turned to glare at him and she stuck her tongue out. With a 'poof' the tiny scorpion disappeared and now it was just Sakura and Sasori. "You aren't getting any farther. In fact I'm pretty sure that you keep summoning the same scorpion and you gush over it every time as if it looks different." Sasori claimed dryly.  Sakura glared it him. 

"You know that if you actually had feelings you would be understanding of the fact that I think the scorpions are cute." Sakura claimed.

"Scorpion." Sasori corrected.  "It would be scorpions if you could actually summon a different one."  He claimed.  Sakura rolled her eyes and didn't comment.  She didn't want to have this argument again.

"Then what should I do?  Use more chakra?  Give more blood to the god of summons?  Sacrifice a pig?" She asked sarcastically.  "Or better yet, I could sacrifice you because sacrificing pigs isn't cool." She claimed.  Sasori glared down at her while she smirked up at him. 

"You're getting on my last nerve kid." He stated.

"How many nerves do you have?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Sasori didn't respond.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Itachi refrained from making the shock he felt visible on his face.

"I'm sorry?" He asked questioning himself that he heard what the Hokage said wrong. Minato sighed.

"I know what you're thinking. But you are one of my most trusted and loyal ANBU. I need someone to figure out what Danzo is up to exactly. Over the past two years I have been sending people to go and 'check up' on him and get reports from him. Everything they came back with seemed normal. Then I sent someone to spy on him. They never returned. The person came back a couple weeks ago. A group of genin found them dead in the forest, his face was barely recognizable." Minato put a hand on his forehead.

"So Danzo is up to something." Itachi summarized. Minato nodded.

"Yes Itachi. From what Lord third has told me and from what I know of Danzo, he's not trying to do something to benefit the village. He wants to help himself. He's a shady character, and unknown to him we've found him communicating with outside sources." Minato explained.

"No disrespect to you Hokage-sama, but how am I tied into this?" Itachi inquired.

"Danzo is communicating with your father. In fact, from what I know, he's been in contact with your father for awhile now. A year at the most." Itachi stayed quiet. What could the old council man want with his father. "What he wants, I don't know." Minato stated as if he was reading Itachi's mind. "That's what I'm hoping you'll be able to figure out. What ever Danzo's up to can't be good. Itachi, it's hard for me to ask this but, are you willing to accept the mission of getting information on what your father is doing with Danzo?"

Itachi had to stop and think for a moment. Spying on his father for the village. Nothing could would come from it if his father found out about what he was doing. The main question was: where did his loyalties truly lie. He was loyal to both his father and his village. Yet with what had been happening his father seemed like the villain as of lately. He can only try and stop it if he finds out what his father is up to.

"Hai Hokage-sama."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Soooooooo. How's life?

I owed you guys this update so much.

I just hope you guys can understand when I say that between school and Wattpad, school has to come first. But yea. I won't be able to update regularly so I'll try to write as much as I can when I have the time.

There was no Sasuke in this chapter. Sorry bout that! I couldn't really think of anything to write for Sasuke. I'm kind of stuck in that department.

Anyways,

Gamakichi pointed out some valuable information, how do you think that will help Jiraiya?

Sakura doesn't seem to be getting anywhere in summoning scorpions, but when she does what do you think she should do after?

Sasuke is still with Killer Bee, how do you think that's going for him?

Danzo and Fugaku are both up to some shady stuff, what do you think is really going on?

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!! :D