Chapter 5: The Dust Of The Deceased

Start from the beginning

I was about to put my coins in a pocket when I felt something hit my hand. My head shot towards it to see the coins fly into the air and land in the pocket of a small monster kid, I growled.
" Give the coins back kid or you'll regret it." I said harshly but he didn't do what he was told and started to run away towards Waterfall. I watched as he ran in, a smirk on my face as I clicked my fingers and teleported right in front of him. He looked at me in shock and backed away only to walk into the stone walls, cornered. " Do you know what happens to those who mess around with me? " I growled as I took out my dagger making him flinch. " You just asked for your death wish kid." I grinned and at that moment I swiftly swiped the dagger across his chest making him fall to the ground in pain, I could hear his soul start to crack and disintegrate as his body started to turn to dust. I watched silently and soon there was a pile of dust with a few coins on top that I took before kicking the dust away in disgust.
" How amusing that was." I spat out the words before leaving Waterfall and making my way back through the town, monsters had their hands to their mouth in shock, some holding their children close to them whilst others left for their safety. Their fear was so fun to see, their suffering a joke, their pain... An amusing show.

Once more I clicked my fingers and arrived back at the front door of the mansion, patting away the dust of me that belonged to the kid before entering. The first thing I saw was Blue walking around the building, I knew he couldn't escape. Every exit was locked and only I could open them. Careful not to disturb him I teleported to his room and placed the book down on the side table next to his bed. ' The Chronicles Of Narnia ' was the title and I looked around his room to see if there was any change. After a look around I walked out to see Blue walking down the corridor and see me. "Oh! Hey Dust! How are you?" He asked happily as if nothing bad had ever happened in his life. " Hi Blue. I'm pretty good I guess?" I said with a small smile. He jumped up and down on the spot energetically. "So! What were you doing outside?" He asked, I could hear thew curiosity in his voice. I didn't want to tell him that I killed someone. " Just buying something for you." Blue gasped. "Oh! What is it??" He neared me. I looked into his room. " An adventure book for you to read if you get bored. 'Narnia'." Blue hugged me? My eyes twitched as I looked down at him hugging me tightly and I turned purple. I hated physical contact but... I put my shaking hands on his back, it felt... Nice?

He pulled back from me and immediately ran into his room before talking the book from the table and look at it before be started to read it quietly with a cheerful face. At least he was enjoying something here... I looked away and walked of, feeling the guilt once more of taking him. Shaking the thought out of my head I went through a door and into the giant garden where I picked a blue flower from its bush, sit down and stare at it. It reminded me of the small skeleton.

Maybe... Just maybe.... I can make him happier. Maybe...
                                         He can love me

_______________________________________________________________________

                                          Authors Note

I have a question for you, and can u plz answer it if you can?
The Vampire and The Artist has one lemon as you know and I've been thinking.

Should I publish a clean version for younger viewers???

It will be clean of sin
•There will be much more detail and better grammar
•Better words. (Lol)

Some of the chapters however will be the same and I worry that it won't get many views, so please tell me what you think I should do??????

Thanks Everyone!!

-FlameonLeaf

Love Is A Dangerous Game..... -DustberryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara