Chapter 2: A Figure in The Dark

Blue's eyes fluttered open as he sat up rubbing the back of his head which was full of complete dizziness. He smelt the strong whiff of alcohol which strangely come from his mouth, his eyes widened. He'd never drunk any of the sorts in his whole entire life! Blue looked around, soon realising that he was in a dark, dusty room. In every corner and crack there were cobwebs and debris covering the cold stone floor. Chains hung from the ceiling, some nailed to the walls.
It was like a prison.

Blue stood up, terrified, looking around for any source of an exit. There was a window, however it was way too high and small for the small skeleton to reach or even fit through. In the corner of his eyes he spotted a wooden door which he immediately ran to and started to juggle the lock in desperation to escape.
Nothing happened. 'Oh stars! Its locked. ' Blue complained to himself. He started to wildly kick at the door and try to ram it open with his shoulder at it but ended up falling to the floor in defeat as well as a aching shoulder. Blue stayed there for a bit, until he heard the echoing of footsteps on the other side of the door.

Full of fear and terror he scrambled away from the door and into a corner of the room. Tightly he started to hug himself tightly, rocking back and forwards telling himself that everything was going to be OK. The footsteps became louder and louder, until they stopped. Right in front of the door, Blue whimpered in fear as he heard the door unlock with a 'clank'! It echoed around the room and Blue his face into his clothes and bandana. He felt the warm tears fall from his eyes and down his cheeks.

Blue's P.O.V

I heard the footsteps of heavy boots nearing me as I hugged myself even tighter. I wanted my friends and my brother. 'Papy.. Where are you...?' I asked myself. The footsteps stopped and I dared myself and looked up, trembling. In front of me stood a figure wearing a cloak and a hood covering their face meaning that I couldn't recognise them. "W-what do you want...? " I asked with a little confident. The cloaked figure said nothing but crouched down onto its knees making me it still. It pulled my chin upwards by one finger before it gave a small chuckle.
"You really are cute." It said sourly as it stood back up. "You better get used to seeing me. Cause your gonna be staying here... For a long time." My eyes widened. 'A long time!? ' I shook my head. "You can't keep me here! You have no right! Let me go!" I screamed as tears flowed from my eyes. It growled but sighed and picked me up, I tried to get out of its grip but failed. The figure took of his hood and I realised it was a male skeleton with red and blue eyes. My eyes stared at his as he stared into mine, soon he started to walk out of the room and down a mildly lit corridor. "W-where are you t-taking me?" Panic filled me. My brother had always told me and reminded me of ' stranger danger '. He didn't answer me but a grin appeared on his face. A shiver went down my spine as I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. "So. What's your name?" He asked without even looking at me. After a little bit of hesitation I spoke. "B-Blue... W-what's yours?" He didn't speak as he opened a door to a room and entered it. There was a bed with red curtains and wooden posts, the room looked very posh and expensive... He placed me on the bed and turned away and to the door. "You'll have breakfast given to you tomorrow, don't try and escape." He went into the corridor and took a glance at me. "Also. My names Dust, you can call me that, sir or master." He slammed the door and I heard the clicking of the door being locked. I sighed as a tear mad its way down my cheek, I rubbed it away before climbing into the bed and hugging the blankets. 'I miss you Papy...'  I thought to myself and cried to myself quietly soon crying myself to sleeping the home of the stranger.

------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I hope your enjoying the story! Tell me what you think of it and gimme ideas! Thank you for 5k views on the vampire and the artist! It means a lot too me so thank you so very much!

Cosmiccutie
Skylercipher
ObsessedWithTrees
Miss_Majora_
Dehrubyrose
undertalegamergirl
TheOldTooner
universeinksans
penpal14
FallacyEncre
Ink_Sans1234
Jam_Painter

Everyone!!!!!!! Follow these great writers now or....
*gets out a machine gun*