Chapter 5: The Dust Of The Deceased

Dust opened his eyes when a ray of sunlight escaped from the curtains, hitting his eyes. Tiredly he sat up with a giant yawn and gave a stretch giving of the clicks from his bones. He sat there for a bit looking around his giant room before finally climbing out of his bed and grabbing his dagger from a drawer which he continued to throw and catch as he left the room at a normal pace. Walking to the room next door he opened the door quietly and looked inside to see Blue who was still asleep in his bed.

Dust's P.O.V

A small smile appeared on my face, but I couldn't help the guilt that went through me. ' I want him to love me. But how can he when I've taken everything he loves away from him?' I gave a long sigh before leaving the room an closing the door behind me.

Making my way into the kitchen I started to make a meal for Blue. An egg and bacon sandwich, it smelt so nice that wanted to eat it but slapped my face to stop myself. Pushing my dagger into a sheath that was on the inside of my jacket I picked up the plate and went over to Blue's room where I knocked and entered, not bothered to wait for a response. Blue was sitting up in his bed while he drew in a little note book, my boots made their clanking noises and his eyes shot up in fear as he heard me. However once he saw me he relaxed and sighed. "M-morning Dust..." He spoke nervously. Quietly I sat down on the side of the bed before handing the plate, he took it and looked at me gratefully, a soft smile. I looked away with some purple on my cheeks as I tried to get the image of his cute face from my mind. "So. Do you like it?" I asked and he nodded. After around five minutes he had finished and placed the plate beside him. "S-so... When will I be able to go home and see my brother?" Those words... Urgh. My hands gripped to my knees as I snarled and stood up. My eyes were glowing, my left eye creating a dark flame.
"Urgh. Will you stop thinking about going home!?" I growled and I picked up the plate. "Your brother is already enough of a burden. I don't need another one like you!" Blue looked a little angry. "Well! Y-you can't just take me and keep me here without my liking! I want to go home and see my brother!!" Blue pouted and I got even angrier. I'd had enough and threw the plate onto the ground creating a giant shattering noise that echoed through the whole mansion. Blue flinched as he looked at the remains of the shattered plate, his gaze soon moved up to me. His eyes where full of terror and I realised what I had done, I backed away.
"Urgh. Sorry Blue... I just don't like being talked back to." I clicked my fingers as the pieces of the shattered plate floated up into the air and into a pile. Blue sighed, the fear he once had faded away from him. Making my way to the door with the pile o turned back to Blue who was looking at me. "Feel free to walk around, I won't mind at all... " I spoke before leaving the room. Teleporting to the living room and getting rod of the plates remains I laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I gave a long sigh. 'Can't do anything right can you Dust... Just keep messing up all the time. ' I thought and I closed my eyes for a moment, a few flashbacks and memories shot through my mind and I my eyes shot wide open as I sat up, regretting what I had done. My hands covered my face as I sat there facing the floor.      ' I can't even keep a single person safe... Like you brother...' Looking up and seeing the familiar outline of my brother who floated there made me smile before he disappeared. My smile faded away and I took out my dagger from it's sheath, staring at it and admiring how sharp and dangerous it could be. Thinking to myself I stood up and teleported to a snowy town, 'Snowdin' it said in big bold letters on a post, I walked through, some monsters looked at me in fear some in disgust. Making my way to a small stall I got out some coins and purchased a book which I ticked into an inside pocket of my cloak.