Hug My Heart - Chapter 28 - Drunk

Recap: Time to start the party!

Lara's P.O.V:

All of my guests filed into the hotel ballroom, smiling, laughing, and stunning. Though... I didn't see Y/n or Joey... I decided to call them. "Hello?" Y/n's voice answered. I heard her gasp. "What? Where are you?!" I asked. She didn't respond for a minute, but instead she appeared in the doorway. "Right here." she said, laughing. I hung up the call and gave her a death glare, but with a nicer sort of way you know? She was holding Joey's hand, but Y/n let go to hug me. I felt a tear on my neck. "Whats wrong?!" I asked. "DID JOEY HURT YOU?!" I asked rage filled. "No no no! It's just... we're all growing up so fast... it's... it's.. I just can't believe you're married!" She cried happily. I smiled and hugged her, then lead her over to the drinks area. "Lara... you know I don't drink." she said, warningly. "C'mon! For mee?" I asked, guilt tripping her. "It's my wedding and you won't even drink ONE glass of wine?!" I said. She sighed. "Fine... but only one." She said, as she grabbed one of the glasses, and walked over to Joey, with me behind her. "Joey get a drink and cheers me." She said, laughing. "what?! You? Drinking?" he said, shocked. "I know just get a f*cking glass already." She said jokingly. Joey went over and got a glass of tequila and cheersed her, before they both took a big gulp. Y/n made a face, and then finished the glass. Damn. She looked at me, then back at the glass. "There happy?" She asked, half joking. I smiled.

~20 minutes later~

Well... Y/n is full out drunk. I didn't know such little alcohol could make her like this, it's funny. Joey was on his 3rd glass of tequila, also pretty drunk, and Sawyer... well... homeboy got a little ratchet. He's on the stage twerking with a group of his groomsmen, who are also drunk. Am I seriously the only one who's not drunk?! I decided to join the party, and drank 2 shots of vodka, and a glass of wine, and after that the whole night was a blurr. ~

Joey's P.O.V:

Y/n is actually drinking! It's a miracle! If I had a dollar for every time I've tried to get her to drink some wine and she's said no... I would be rich! I downed my tequila and soon started fading out into tequila Joey.

Your P.O.V:

*Drunk*

I wounder where... OMGIZZLE MY HOMEDIZZLE IT'S A F*CKING MAGIC UNICORN POO! I thought, as I ran over to the magical shit. Ugh. Things nowadays. It's only a frickin rainbow sprinkle fudge... or is it... hm... I'll eat it and find out.  Oh yeah what was I saying.... JOEY! I went up the stairs to the hall, and walked into a room to see Lara and Sawyer making out... ew... someone's getting some tonight. I walked into the next room to  find somebody shirtless with some other shirtless chick... gross. I checked the bathroom. Ureka! "Heyza Baybe." I managed to slurr out, before I tripped and landed on the floor next to Joeys'  feet. "Y/n..." Joey groaned. I managed to sit back up, and make my way over to his face, then I smelled the alcohol, and the drunkness faded away, forcing a migrane, and nausia my way. I leaned over the toilet and rid of tonights venue. Joey held my hair back, and rubbed my back. I rested my head on the side of the cold toilet. "I think we should go to our hotel." Joey suggested. I nodded, and he picked me up. He carried me outside, and then I realised that we came here in a Limo... with no jackets... and it's March... in Canada. Shit. I started to shiver, so Joey took off his tux jacket, and put it on me, then pulled me back into his arms, and huddled me to his chest. I smiled, and fell alseep peacefully.

~

I woke up in our hotel room, with the light shining on my face, I groaned and looked at the time; 2:10 P.M. Damn, I slept for almost 12 hours. Joey was still asleep, and I was about to wake him up when another wave of nausia hit me. I charged for the bathroom, and rid of the rest of the alcohol in me. I felt a cold thing put on my neck, and I realised it was an Icepack. I looked over my shoulder, and there was Joey, giving me a sad smile. "I'm sorry... I think I now know why you refuse to drink." Joey said, chuckling. I felt the room start to spin, and my head getting lighter and lighter, before I faded out into blackness.

Joey's P.O.V:

"I'm sorry... I think I now know why you refuse to drink." I said. I never understood before why she didn't want to have a little fun... have a few drinks... well now it's kind of obvious... I was pulled out of my train of thought, by Y/n slipping onto the floor. Shit. I picked her up, and closed the blinds, then put her on the bed. I grabbed the ice pack and put it on her forehead. I decided to call Lara's mother and collect the baby for her. I drove to the mother's house, and told her who I was, and she gave me the baby. "She's such a little angel." she said. "Alright... I don't think I'll see Lara before you guys leave tonight... so tell her I say goodbye alright?" She asked, smile on her face. I nodded. "Have a nice day Mrs. Richards." I said. I put the baby in the car seat, and drove back to the hotel. At this point Y/n was up, and she was on her laptop. I decided to pull a prank on her. "I'm gonna give Sawyer his baby... when I get back... we need to... talk." I said, trying not to laugh, she gave me a worried look. I knocked on their hotel door. Sawyer answered, in his boxers and sex hair. "Jeeze Sawyer... what if it wasn't me... what if it was the hotel tenant." I said. "Whatever man." He said. "Stop being so grouchy just 'cause Y/n don't want the D." he said, and took the baby. "Thanks though. You know what time the flight back home is right?" He asked. "11:15. So we have to be at the airport for 9:00 ok?" he confirmed. I nodded, and went back inside  our room. "So..." Y/n said. Oh yes, the prank. "Um... well I've been thinking, and this just doesn't feel right anymore." I said. Wow. That hurt me to say that. Maybe I should stop this. "W-what?" she asked. "A-are you breaking up with me?" she asked, tears streaming down her face. This is killing me. I have to stop this. "Y/n..." I said, but she cut me off. "You are!" She said, and broke down crying. "I knew it was too good to be true. You're perfect, your sweet, kind, caring, cute, You're perfect." She said. "N-" I said, but I was cut off again. "And I'm a selfish, fat, ugly, troll-faced, bitch. You've finally realized what an idiot you are for being with me." She said, and stood up. "Y/n... it was a prank... I wasn't actually going to break up with you! I love you more than my life itself.. You're the most beautiful, sexy, caring, most amazing girl in existance... don't EVER say those terrible things about yourself because they are NOT true... do you understand me?" I said, sternly. She nodded, tears still pouring from her eyes. I kissed them away, and then moved to her lips. I kissed her roughly. Her hands went to my hair, and my hands went to her waist and back. She sighed in my mouth and pulled away. "Don't you ever pull a prank like that on me again." She said, and grabbed my hand. She's so perfect.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          06.09.14

OMG HOW YOU BEEN?! GOOD?! THATS GREAT!

LOL

ANYWAY...

OMG IM DYING! This is the second last chapter before the sequel >.< ASDFGHJKL

IM ALSO DYING BECAUSE I HAVE  8.7K READS! WHOLY SHIIIIT

I'M SO CLOSE TO 9,000! :O

SOMEBODEH CALL 911! 

LMFAO but in all seriousness Thank You SO MUCH!!! >.<

Um... what else... UNICORNS! LOL

So um... yeah! Thank you guys for reading and I can't wait to see you in the next chapter.

BAII!

TWITTER: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

~xHannahBanana01