Hug My Heart - Chapter 23 - Joey's Hair

Recap: " Oh how I love her."

Your P.O.V:

~2 Months, 28 Days Later~

It's Joey and I's anniversary being the 8th of August, and it's also the day of the Marina concert! We've been dating for a year now, and every second I've just grown to love him more. I'm getting ready to go for the concert in Lara's bathroom, and Joey in his. I've decided I'm going to straighten my hair, and do star makeup. I put a little bit of foundation on, medium eyeliner with a wing, light silvery eye-shadow, thick mascara, and light pink lipgloss. I finished my hair and put my new outfit on; A loose sparkly silver sequen crop top, dark wash high waisted shorts, high-top silver silver flats, and a few bangels. Overall I think this is the first time in a long time that I've looked good. I walked out to Joey's room and smiled when I found him trying to perfect his hair. He didn't even notice that I walked in, so I bent down to avoid being seen in the mirror and sat there for a second, before I slowly streched up and wrapped my arms around his waist and screamed "boo!" he jumped and screamed. I laughed and kissed his cheek. He was laughing too, but was holding a grouch. "Babe hurry up!" I said. "My hair is just being impossible!" He said. I laughed. "Your hair is already perfect." I said. He smiled and sighed. "Alright I guess." he said, and started walking out of the bathroom, before he paused, turned back and pointed at his hair in the mirror. "but this is NOT over!" I literally fell on my ass laughing. Joey then picked me up and started kissing me. "I almost forgot. Happy anniversary babe!" he said. "Mmm." I said. "What was that?" he asked, smiling. "I know... happy anniversary! OH! COME SEE YOUR GIFT!" I shouted, and pulled him downstairs. "Grab what you need." I told him. He grabbed his phone, camera, and ticket, as I grabbed my purse with my phone, camera, perfume, ticket, lipgloss, and mirror. He opened the door, and motioned for me to walk out. I gave him a quick kiss as I walked out the door. He's going to love this gift.

 Joey's P.O.V:

She lead me outside to her car, and opened the trunk. Inside there was a huge wrapped present. She handed it to me, and I looked at her sceptically. I opened it and inside there was a new Macbook Pro. "Oh my god!" I said. She smiled. "Thank you so much!" I said, and kissed her. Her gift is still in my car. "I have your gift in my car..." I said. I opened my car door and pulled our the tiffany bag. He gasped just seeing the bag. I smiled and handed it to her. She pulled out the box, and inside was a white gold necklace, with a diamond heart in the middle, the outside wrapped in white gold. I saw her mouth drop open and tears make a ways into her eyes and down her cheeks. "Joey...." she squeaked. I smiled and she smiled too. Another tear fell down her cheek, but I kissed it off. She was smiling, so I took that as a good sign. I took the necklace out of her hands, and put it around her neck. I smiled. It looks beautiful on her. I took her hand, and she led me to her car. She got in the driver's side, so I got in the passenger. She started up her car and started driving. "You always get me extravagant gifts! I feel like I owe you so much!" She said. "You give me everything just by being here with me." I said. She smiled. "I'm serious though Joey! You got me a f*cking PORSCHE! You've given me diamond jewelery... like Joey!" she said. We got to a red light, so Ieaned in and kissed her. She smiled against my lips, and we got lost until we heard a car honk. She immediately pulled away, and accelerated. She blushed, and turned on the radio. Suddenly Clarity came on the radio and she started humming along... when it got the chorus we couldn't help but burst into singing mode. "IF OUR LOVE, IS TRADGETY WHY AREN'T YOU MY REMEDY, IF OUR LOVE IS SANITY WHY AREN'T YOU MY CLARITY!" we laughed and continued to sing to almost every song until we got there.

Your P.O.V:

Once we got to the concert hall, we were a little early, so we had to wait outside for a bit. We saw a limo pull up and Marina get out. Joey turned around and gasped. "Hello loves! You here for my concert?" She asked in her perfect accent. We both nodded, not trusting outselves enough to talk. "You came like 3 hours earlier than the concert starts!" She laughed. "How about I give you some back stage passes, just for you for coming so early?" She offered. Our eyes widened, and she smiled. "Come on then!" She said, and let us through the V.I.P entrance. They stopped Joey and I when we tried to walk in. "Their with me boys." Marina said, and they let us pass. We got to watch Marina rehearse, and she's amazing live. The actual concert started and might I just say... Marina is gorgeous! The concert was awesome, we got pictures and signed things, and it was about 4a.m by the time we got home. I was exhausted. I was literally fell into Joey's arms, and he carried me up to the house. He carried me to bed, and laid me down, and I pratically fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

~

I woke up at around 11:00... and Joey was still sleeping. I noticed that I no longer was in my concert clothes... I was in Joey's shirt and my underwear. I smiled, and kissed Joey's forhead. I debated putting something on underneath the shirt, but it was long enough for it to pass. I walked downstairs and started cooking some eggs. I cooked eggs for the both of us, whole wheat toast for Joey, and some bacon for me. I brought it upstairs and set it on the beside table. I kissed his head, and he groaned. He turned away from me and I made a :O face. I went to the other side and kissed his lips. Joey opened his eyes, smiled, and then closed them again. He put his hand on the back of my head and rolled over, so I was leaning over him. We broke the kiss and Joey smiled. "Can you wake me up like this every day?" He said. "Nope. Only on special occasions." I said teasing him. I grabbed his breakfast off of the table and handed it to him. "I made you breakfast." He smiled. "Thank you!" he said. "Babe, could you pass my my camera from the drawer? he said and made a puppy dog face. I grabbed the camera and handed it to him. "Well hello there everyone! I'm here with y/n-anya... and look at how nice she is! She made us breakfast!" He said, point to his face, then me, then the food." Well... we're going to eat or nommy nom noms... and I'll see you guys later!" he said, turning off his camera. We ate our breakfast, but the bacon tasted a bit wierd. I pushed it off until I ate the 4th piece. I started to fell a little funny, then I realised what is happenning. I run to the bathroom, and rid of my entire breakfast, and dinner from last night. Joey rushed to hold my hair back and pat my back. Ugh today is going to be such a shitty day for me. At least Joey's feeling alright.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          05.08.14

OMFG

OMFG

OMFG

I HAVE 5,700 READS?! ASDFGHJKL!!! IM LITERALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

I'm SO SORRY I haven't updated in the longest time! I've just been busy, I've forgotten, and I've had writers block too... but the outcome is decent so yeah!

So... How do you feel about Lara being 3 months pregnant? I know I'm exited! I already have all the information about the baby... so basically the name is....

DRUMROLL...

.

.

.

.

.

.

'.

.

.

.

JUST KIDDING NOT TELLING! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway.... PLEASE DON'T HATE ME <3

Love you guys!

FOLLOW MEH:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

Hasta Lasagna...

Don't get any onya!

;)

~xHannahBanana01