Hug My Heart - Chapter 3 - Officially A Psychopath

Recap: "Joey? That name is familiar. Whatever."

Joey's P.O.V:

I pulled out my camera and started vlogging. "Well Sawyer and I are at VidCon just waiting..." I say "Because apparently we have to be here at frickin 10:30 but we are in part B so we go on at 12:00!" Sawyer starts laughing. I turn off my camera and pull out my phone to check the time. 12:05. SHOOT!

"Sawyer!" I yell at him. He knew what the time was and he didn't tell me! Sawyer's line was on the other side of the room, so he left giving me a peace sign. I started running to my post but I ran into a girl on the way there, causing her to fall over. "Oh my god are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine." she says brushing off any dirt that may have gotten on her clothes. "I'm so sorry!" I say. Looking into her eyes. I never realised that y/e/c (your eye color) eyes could have such depth behind them. I was instantly drawn to her. "I'm Joey." I say sticking out a hand. She shook it "I'm y/n." she said.

I had to go, I felt bad just leaving her there, but I really had to get to post, so I ran off. Luckily I made it to my post without bumping into anyone else. Once I got there there was already a line. I got to my post and motioned for people to start coming up. This was going to be a long day. There was approximately 500 people in my line waiting, and almost all of the people wanted pictures, only a few people were too shy to ask. One girl started crying when I hugged her and started having a breakdown, it was extremely uncomfortable. I couldn't stop thinking about y/n the whole time though. I wounder if we'd ever meet again. I hope so.

Sawyer's P.O.V:

I was still pissed at Joey. My ears were still ringing from what he did. Joey always freaks out when he's late for stuff so I decided to make him late for post. It would make me late aswell but whatever. "Sawyer!" he yelled and ran off to his post. I coudn't stop laughing even as I was getting to my post. From my spot I was able to see Joey's line but not him. Jesus, his line had like had at least 400 people waiting. I decided to just start my signing. One girl came over to my and looked like she had been crying. "I just went over and met Joey oh my god I love you guys so much!" the girl cried. This is awkward. Once we were done our signing me and Joey decided we'd stop for something to eat considering it was now 7. We decided to go to a resturant just 20 minutes up the road where they have some pretty good sushi. I ordered california rolls, and joey ordered veggie rolls and salmon rolls. While we were eating we talked about VidCon, and we talked about that girl that was crying and started cracking up. Joey had to finish up his vlog so he just did a quick little update on what he's doing, then started talking about something like bumping into someone, and did his signature outro, then finished eating. Once we finished we headed back to our hotel. It only took us about half an our to get back, but I guess Joey was really tired, because he fell asleep in the car. It was a long day.

 Joey's P.O.V:

Sawyer and I went out for Sushi, and I finished up my flog. I decided to tell my phsycopaths about the girl I bumped into. I did my signature outro, and turned off my camera. Sawyer and I finished up and left. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in the car, all I remember getting in the car and arriving at the hotel. Sawyer and I went into our rooms and got ready for bed. I'm not sure if he fell asleep or not but I decided to play some hungercraft before bed.

~

"STACY!!! YOU WHORE!!!" I screamed. "What?! You had 6,500 points and 5 diamonds! What did you expect I would do?! Let someone else kill you and get all that!? No way!" I checked the time. 10:30. I'm exausted. I think I should get some sleep. "I'm gonna go to bed, I'm so frickin tired." I say to Stacy. "Ok, bye!" she said. I shut down my computer and climbed into bed. I must have instantly fallen asleep because I don't remember anything after that.

Your P.O.V:

I don't know why I'm doing this. I honestly don't. I think to myself as I go to google images. I type in Joey hoping I could find his picture. I seriously doubt I will, I mean he's just some random guy. I was given 5 different Joey's: Joey from friends, Baby Joey, Joey Essex, Joey Graceffa, and Joey Harrington. I don't know who Joey Harrington is so I click his name; Not him. I see the name Joey Graceffa... that sounds familliar... wierd. I click the name and it's the guy that I bumped into! Why is he all over google images? I go to google search and search his name up to find a youtube channel. I click it and watch a few of his videos. He has a few collabs with Shane Dawson and... 2.8 million subscribers?! I started watching more of his videos, and he's halarious! "Oh mah goodness gracionious!" I said predicting what he would say. I guess I'm officially one of his phsycopaths! I can't believe I bumped into him!

Sawyer's P.O.V:

I decided that I would edit Joey's video for him since he was probably going to pass out the moment he got home. I just finished when I looked at the time. 11:10. Looking at the time made me think of how exausted I was. I went over to Joey's room and knocked on the door. He didn't respond so I went in him room through the connecting door and woke him up. "Joey, I edited your video for ya." I said. "Mmm... thanks." he said. "You should upload it." I say. He took my computer, checked the video, logged in and posted it. "Thanks." he said still sleepy. "No problem. 'Night bro." I say. He nodded back. He logged out, and gave me my computer back. I quickly and quietly left his room and went to my own. I got to my door and reached into my pocket for my room key. It wasn't there. I reached into my other pockets. It wasn't there. Oh no, I must have left it in Joey's room.