Hug My Heart - Chapter 5 - Satsuki!

Recap: "I... um... gave you my number... because... I... wanted to know if you would... um... like to... um... go on a date with me?"

Your P.O.V:

This is NOT happening! Joey Graceffa is NOT asking me on a date! I must be dreaming. Someone pinch me! "Um... sure!" I say nervously. "Where?" "How about we go out for dinner?" He suggested, sounding worried. "Sure! Sounds great!" I say. "Is tomorrow at 7 good?" He said. "Ok." I say in response "I'll pick you up, text me your adress." He hangs up and my heart falls a little bit, but I knew it had to be done before it got awkward. I texted him my hotel adress and room number, then immediately ran to my bag to look for an outfit to wear tomorrow, when I realised I wore all my good clothes! Oh no! I'll just go to the mall and buy a new outfit to wear tomorrow.

~The Next Day~

Oh! This dress is cute, but it's too short! UGH I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR! I walked around the store for a few more minutes before moving to the next. I saw a cute, long off the shoulder wing shirt, with a sparkly black mustache on it, and a pair of black jean shorts. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. I brought them to the cash register, and the cashier told me my total. "$27.48 please" said the girl. I handed her exact change and left with my bags. I have to find shoes now. I went to a few stores unable to find a cute pair of shoes, but as I walked into the last store I immediately saw something exactly right. "PERFECT!" I said. I grabbed the shoes and checked the price. $68.00. I could handle that. I payed with debit and left the store. The shoes that I bought were Knee-length black high-heel converse. I loved them. By the time I got home it was 4:30, so I decided to start getting ready. I took a shower, and put my hair in a braid. I frenched my nails while my hair dried, straightened my hair in the braid, and took it out leaving me would beach waves. I put on light makeup and got dressed. 6:45. Almost time!

Joey's P.O.V:

I'm litterally shaking as I drive to her hotel. I start laughing as I think about running into her. I was planning on taking her to Hatfield's, I looked it up online and it seems like a pretty nice place. I pulled up into the parking lot of her hotel and checked my phone for her room number. 312 floor 6. I went in the elevator to floor 6 and then walked down the hall to her room. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Sawyer's P.O.V:

Something's up with Joey. The phone call yesterday, and today he wouldn't tell me where he's going. It's a little suspicious.

Your P.O.V:

While I waited for Joey I decided to watch some videos. I was watching Joey's Anna Sun video, when I heard a knock on the door. I checked the time; 6:58. Shoot! He was here! I closed my laptop and put the headphones away, fixed my air and answered the door. There stood Joey, with a white button-up shirt, black knee-length shorts, and red shoes. "Hi." He said smiling. "Hi." I say back. "You ready to go?" He asks. "Yes! Just one second!" I say as I grab my purse from the coffe table, and walk out the door. He took my hand as we walked to his car. I gasped "Satsuki!" I said a bit too loudly. Joey started laughing, as he opened my door for me. I climbed in and thanked him as he got in his side. "Shall we go?" He asked. "We shall."

Joey's P.O.V:

"Satsuki!" She yelled. I laughed. She actually knew the name of my car. I opened the door for her and she thanked me as I was getting in myself. The car remained silent aside from the quiet music playing. Suddenly Anna Sun came on by Walk The Moon, and I started humming along to it, and I realised so was y/n. "You know this song?" I asked. She blushed. "Well, I know your version of it, and so I kinda know the lyrics." She said. I smiled at that. I pulled up at the resturant. "We're Here."

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*         01.12.14

Hi!

It's Hannah, and I just wanted to make a short, but sweet Author's Note to anyone who's reading!

I'm sorry it took me so long to write this chapter, especially since it is a shorter chapter, but I started writing while I was on Holiday Break from school, and I don't really have all day to write anymore. I also got extreme writers block, trying to figure out how the phone call was going to go, how I was going to involve Sawyer, the conversation in the car... so I just want to thank you everyone that's reading this for their patience.

Also... as I logged on today to finish this chapter, I noticed that I got 140 reads and 12 votes! That's insane! I had just 50 reads earlier this week, and to go from 50 reads to 140 is incredible! I incourage you to write a comment telling me what you think! Love it? Hate it? How would you change it? Don't be afraid!

Thank you again everyone!

~xHannahBanana01