Hug My Heart - Chapter 12 - He's Andre.

Recap: Andre.

Your P.O.V:

I fall woke up to a loud clicking noise. I didn't see anything, when suddenly I felt someone breathing on my neck. I glance over my shoulder to see Andre. Oh no. How did he find me? "Ready or not... here I come!" Andre said in my ear. He pulls out a knife, and scrapes it across my cheek. I feel the blood gushing out. He walks over to Joey, and puts the knife to his throat. I start screaming. "NO!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" My screams caused Joey to wake up. He looked at me worried, and then realised why I was screaming. He gulped, and looked up. "PLEASE!!! ANDRE PLEASE!!! TAKE ME! NOT HIM!" I scream.

Lara's P.O.V:

I hear Y/n scream. Oh no. I listen carefully. "NO!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T!!!" I get up quickly and wake up Sawyer. "Sawyer... somethings wrong... I'm gonna go check... if I need you, you'll know." I wisper. I run to Joey's room, where the screaming was coming from, to see Andre with a knife to Joey's throat. "Oh my god!" I say, running over and trying to pull him away from Joey. I succeed in a way. Andre turned around and punched me square in the nose. "AAH!" I scream. Joey quickly gets up and runs over to Andre, but he points the knife at him. Sawyer burst into the room, and grabbed the knife. He handed it to me, and started punching Andre. I looked over to see Y/n sobbing in Joey's chest. I couldn't cry right now, I was in shock... maybe later. Suddenly Andre's body went limp, and Sawyer stood up. He had a scratch along his eyebrow and cheek, and maybe a few bruises, but overall he was fine. He came over to me and wiped his hand under my nose gently. It hurt, and I noticed it was bleeding. Shit, this was definately broken. The police pulled up, and they took Andre. They must have called an ambulance because one arrived, and took us to a hospital. Andre woke up, and was arrested. He was scentenced to 6 years in prison. At the hospital, they stiched Y/n's cheek, and they bandaged my nose. They told me it was broken, but if I let it sit it should return back to normal. Thank god.

Sawyer's P.O.V

That son of a bitch deserves everything he got. How DARE he touch Lara and Y/n?! Who is he? And who does he think he is? If he ever comes back, that son of a bitch is gonna get it bad.

Joey's P.O.V:

I can't believe this. Who is this man? He seemed like he wanted Y/n... I'll ask her. "Um... Y/n" I ask. "Hm?" "Um... do you know who that man was?" I ask. She looks down at her feet, and a single tears drips down her cheek. She nods slightly. "Lara is the only other person, aside from me, who knows... ask her." she says. "Tell her I said she can tell you." I nod and leave the room. I knock on the guest bedroom door. She answers. "Hi!" she says. "Y/n said you could tell me who that man is?" I ask. She sighed and looked up. "He's Andre." she said.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          02.05.14

Hi!

It's Hannah, and I just wanted to make a short, but sweet Author's Note to anyone who's reading!

OMG!!! 700 VIEWS!!! 48 VOTES!!!

I've been dying to finish this chapter... because I really wanted to make an Author's Note... but It didn't feel right to end it! I still wish this chapter wasn't so short! :(

BUT this chapter IS a good chapter... and I hope you guys liked it! I've been trying my best to update as much as possible... I don't have a specific number of times I update per week... I just write until it feels right to end it, edit, make an Author's Note, and then post. Whenever it's posted is when it's posted.

Anyway... I gotta go...

You can also stalk me on:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

Leave me a comment telling me what you think! Love it? Hate it? How would you change it? Don't forget! Vote, Share, Comment, Like, Add it to your libraries and reading lists! Woo! Almost 700!

May the odds be ever in your favour...

Gooodbye!

~xHannahBanana01