Hug My Heart - Chapter 18 - This Just Got Deep

*Hello Everyone! Before I start this chapter I would like to clear up some probable confusion. This was supposed to be taking place during 2012 & 2013 so far... so when it was "Your" birthday... it was november 21st 2012... and you supposedly turned 22... but that would mean you're older than Joey... so let's pretend you turned 21. LOL :P Right now in the story it is April 2013. LOL Sorry about that! I guess I never mentioned that. Enjoy the chapter!*

Recap:  I hope his fans like me

Your P.O.V:

After Joey posted the video, we played hexxit with stacy untill we were tired. Might I just say Joey is absoloutley adorable with glasses on... and don't get me started on his abs. I wanted to quickly shower before bed, so I walked into the bathroom. I started up the shower, and started singing. I heard a noise, but I quickly dissmissed it. I continued singing, when I realised Joey was singing with me because this was his song! I wanna go parody with Luke Conard! I just realised that. I started laughing. "What?" Joey asked. "I just realised this is your song!" I said. He laughed. We started singing together. "I-I-I WANNA TA-A-AKE YOU AWA-A-AY TAKE YOU FROM THE HUNGER GAMES!" Joey actually sounded relevantly the same without autotune. I finished in the shower, but Joey was still in there. "Um... Joey?" I said awkwardly. "Mhm?" He asked. "I- I need to get out of the shower... at least pass me my towel!" I laughed. "OH!" He said, and handed me my towel before he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I dried off, put my hair in a bun, and went back to the bedroom. Joey was already asleep on the bed. I gently got in beside him, kissed his cheek, and snuggled against his chest.

Lara's P.O.V:

Sawyer was planning on taking us all to the beach today, along with a bunch of other YouTubers; Meghan, David, Kalel, Anthony, Shane, Lisa, Cat, Luke, Ingrid, and the whole O2L crew. I checked the time; 8:30 a.m. Joey, Y/n, Sawyer and I would al be leaving at 10 because everyone agreed to get there at 10:30. I go to wake up Y/n and Joey. I have 3 options. 1. Wake them up like normal people, 2. Wake them up like siblings, 3. Wake them up like the phsycotic crazy sadistic person I am (LOL Kidding Lara xhugs) Yeah... I like the last option. I fill up a bucket with cold water, and grab my speakers, I put them as loud as they will go, and pick the loudest song I have. I hold my controller in my hand, the water in the other. I throw the water on them and then press the button to activate the speakers. Joey and Y/n get up, covering their ears, and shivering. I start laughing. Then I see Y/n rocking back and forth, hugging her knees, tears in her eyes. I quickly turn off the music, and walk to their room shamefully. Joey had his arm around Y/n trying to calm her down. Her breathing slowly returned to normal, and she glared at me. "YOU KNOW I HAVE PANIC ATTACKS WHEN SCARED!!! ESPECIALLY TO BIG NOISES!!!" She cried at me. I looked down shamefully. "I'm sorry." I said. She smiled slighly to say it's ok, but at the same time she was giving me a 'don't do it again' look. I smiled, and hugged her forgetting she was soaked. "EW NOW I'M ALL WET!!!" I yelled, laughing. She and Joey started laughing evily. 

Joey's P.O.V:

After we cleaned up from Lara's stunt, Y/n put her glasses on. I gave her on odd look; she never wears her glasses, she always wears her contacts. "I'm just going to be tanning all day, so I'm gonna bring my transition lense glasses." She said. Oh. Wait she's not going to swim? :( I'd love to swim with her! I walk into the bathroom to do my hair, and start vlogging. "Well hello there everyone! Going to the beach with everyone! I'm just gettin' my herr done!" I said in my country accent. "I think Y/n just packing her beach bag... I don't know, Let's go see shall we? We frickin shall!" I say, as I walk out of the bathroom.

Your P.O.V:

I decided to put on my bathing suit on under my clothes, I might take a little dip in the ocean, because apparently the salt on the water helps you tan. I'm really nervous though, I don't want to embarass myself infront of everyone, considering they are all amazing swimmers, and I'm just here who can barely swim. I can't even do front crawl properly, I never keep my face in the water, due to my short breathing capacity. as I'm about to put on my bikini bottoms, Joey walks out of the bathroom, vlogging camera pointed at my bare ass. "AHHH!" He screams and covers the lense with his hand, and his eyes with the other, laughing. I managed to cover myself quickly with the comforter. "JOEY!" I yelled. He quickly left the room, still covering his eyes. I quickly put my bathing suit and clothes on, before I grabbed my beach bag, and ran out of the bathroom. By this time it was 9:45. "Joey, You can't post that vlog now! You have to at least edit it!" I laughed. "I have to watch it again to edit it >:3" He said, seductively. "I'll edit it." I said. "You know how?" He asked. "Yes, don't worry about it." I said. I quickly took the SD card out of his camera, edited the footage, saved it on his mac, deleted the footage from the SD, and put it back in the camera. "There..." I said 10 minutes later. He laughed in response. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me closer to him. He rested his forhead against mine, brushing his lips gently against mine, teasing me. I smiled, and pulled on his neck, forcing his lips to mine. The kiss got deeper, before Lara walked in. "Time to go gu-AH!" She said. We pulled away quickly and laughed, following her down the stairs. We drove to the beach, and once we got there everyone was already there, everyone but Ingrid was in the water. I quickly pulled my clothes off (Remember the bathing suit) and sat on a tanning chair. Joey instantly took off his shirt, and ran to the water. I closed my eyes, and started to relax, just enjoying the feeling off the warm sun against my skin. You don't get this is Canada often.

~

I must have drifted off, because I was jolted awake by somebody lifting me up. I opened my eyes quickly, but I only got about 3 seconds to observe what was happening. Joey was going to dunk me. "Joey No! I don't know how to swi-" but I was cut off by the water engulfing me. Wherever Joey dunked me, it was deep, and there was rocks, and weeds. My foot got tangled in the weeds, but I didn't notice, I struggled to the surface, but the weeds stopped me, making me gasp, and take in a huge breath of water. That was the last thing I remember before everything turning black.

So this is what it feels like. To be dead. To feel like you're a million miles under a sea of black, struggling to make it to the surface so far up, but unable to move an inch. It's peaceful, but displacing. I feel myself getting lighter and lighter, floating to the surface of the ongoing black sea. Finally I pierce the surface, and I feel it; the water slush around inside me as I am dragged onto shore. I hear noises; voices. But I can't tell what they say, or who they belong to. They are like an echo. I feel something against my mouth, and dry air run down my throat and into my lungs, pushing the water up. The air is not strong enough though; the water does not reach my throat. I start to feel a pounding on my chest, and the water rise into my throat with each thrust. I feel the air being blown into my lungs again, and the pounding on my chest resumes. Eventually the water makes it high enough that I cough it out through my mouth, onto somewhere I couldn't tell you. My chapped throat aches from the coughs, as I take deep breaths of sweet, sweet air into my lungs, and I slowly open my burning eyes.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          03.21.14

Suprise Muthaf***er

It's le moi with a few things to say! <3

So first off... ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM I got 2,600 READS!!! WEEE!!!

Second... I hope you guys liked the deepness of this chapter. I really wanted to make a story that can bring people to tears, but I've been too focused on the happy "There's always a bright side" sort of thing... so yeah! XP

BTW... Yes I did get inspiration from Joey's Anna Sun video... :P

ALSO!!! I'm probably not going to be updating at all this upcoming week, because I'm going on vacation to Jamaica! Wee! Ya mon LOL, but yeah, once I get back I will write every time I get the chance, and try to get 2 chapters updated that following week! :P <3

While I'm gone... make 3,000 reads happen for me?! :D I KNOW you can do it! I want to log on on Monday next week when I get back, to see 3,000 reads! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! I'M SUCH A THIRSTY ASS BITCH!!! Anyway...

Wan't a little taste of what's going to be in the next chapter? Fine I'll give it to you... BUT ONLY 'CAUSE I GET TO GO TO JAMAICA AND I'M PROBABLY NOT UPDATING!

Well... if you've been reading since the beggining... you probably remember the bucket list? The one on Lara & Your phone that Joey and Sawyer saw... Yep that one... it's going to be brought back into the next chapter ;D IK you're exited, IK you're thirsty for more, IK you want it :P 

 (OMG THAT SOUNDED BAD... ANYWAYYY...)

I love ya!

Hasta Lasagna, Don't get any on ya! Ha!

BAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW MEH:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

>:3

~xHannahBanana01