"Are you guys sure he killed her?" Percy asked his tone serious.
"Yeah," Stiles and Scott replied in unison.
"Then let's find the second half of the body," Percy replied, "And get him tossed in jail."

"Where would we even look?" Stiles asked.

Percy glanced towards Scott before replying, "Well luckily for us, our friend here has a good sense of smell."

"Wait you want to use me as a hound?" Scott asked offended.

"No, I want you to go look around Derek's house and see if you smell blood or something. While Stiles try's to figure out how the hell we can stop you from shifting." Stiles stayed silent as Percy's plan seemed to be the only option at hand.

"Fine, but what if Derek catches me?" Scott asked, "And what are you going to be doing? Sitting at home doing nothing?"

"Who says he catches you?" Percy asked rising his eyebrows up towards the werewolf, "Because I'm going to meet up with him.... I'll give you two the night to figure things out while I distract him okay?"

"Wait what?" Stiles asked confused, "How are you going to distract him?"
Percy shrugged and simply replied, "I don't know but I'll figure something out." And with that Percy stood up and walked away leaving the two friends sitting alone.

"I like him," Stiles replied after a moment of silence.
"Is it because he can control water?" Scott asked annoyed.
"He literally pulled water out of the sink and slammed it into you," Stiles exclaimed, "How do you not find that awesome?"

"Do you really believe him?" Scott asked, "He's a nice guy and has been really helpful, but how can we know he's not playing us?"

"Scott he literally saved your life... and mine!" Stiles argued not understanding Scott's disapproval, "We can't do this with out him! We spent the weekend with him and you seemed fine with him then what's your problem with him now?"

"Because of Allison," Scott exclaimed, "She's into him, well according to Lydia. Stiles rolled his eyes in frustration at his friend. Scott had never had a girlfriend before, nor had really tried to be in a relationship. Allison seemed to of made an impact on his friend and for Scott's first high school crush he could tell he didn't want to lose the girl he liked so much.
"You sure it's not just Lydia making up threats to make you play?" Stiles asked, "And really man, Percy's the new guy trying to make friends. He's not going to make a move on Allison."

"I just don't want to mess up again man, I really like her and I know Percy isn't a bad guy I just...."

"Don't want to see the girl you like with someone else," Stiles finished for him as he glanced towards Lydia and Jackson across the lunchroom, "Trust me I know, but if Percy is down to help us with Derek and your situation. Who says he won't help you win  Allison?"

"I guess I just need to get to know him a little bit better you know?" Scott replied shrugging his shoulders, "With all that's happened recently I just feel like I've lost control over everything... I agree with you he's a great guy and his been really helpful, I just feel like I can't control my mood anymore."

"Look man, I get it. But Percy hasn't done anything to show he's even interested in Allison, all he has done has been nice and friendly towards us," Stiles responded.
"You're right,"Scott agreed, "He's a friend not an opponent."

>>>

It was late at night, and Percy was casually sitting on a park bench waiting for Derek Hale. He had left school after his talk with Scott and Stiles and had decided to go straight to Derek's, leaving a note that they needed to meet. He left his number on it, and after Percy had left they arranged meeting up. Part of the meet up was to help Scott and Stiles, the other part was because Percy needed to know the truth. He had been cautious however, making sure he wore a hoodie and hat just in case the hunters were out looking for him and any werewolves once again tonight.