Chapter. 12 🌨☀️

Thank you 🙏🏻 for all the lovely votes and comments ❤️ It keeps me motivated 😘 I love to read your comments my lovely readers 💕

SMUT SMUT ON THIS CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Hinata was Knitting a black Beanie for Saburo he asked for a new one. They all rather have Hinata make their scarfs and gloves they always felt warmer. A mothers touch really is wonderful.

Hinata smiled while she watched her children play outside in the snow Sasuke had left on an Important mission it had been 3 days already and 2 months since she had been back with her family.

She saw ass Hanabi had a snow ball fight with all the boys. Miyoko was taking her nap.

She looked at hers and Sasukes wedding pictures and smiled putting her knitting down she remembered the day after the weeding night.

Flashback

Hinata woke up struggling to open her eyes.

"Aahh my head." She held her head in her hands.

"That's what you get for gulping down your Sake like water." She heard Sasuke say a little far away she picked up her head and looked towards Sasuke who was leaning on the wall by a door.

He had on his traveling cloak and his clothes. Hinata looked down towards herself and blushed she could feel her underwear and bra still in her body but she had on a men's shirt, Specifically Sasukes.

Hinata blushed and covered herself with the blanket, bringing it up to her chin.

Sasuke pushed himself of the wall and sat in the bed.

"Don't worry we didn't do anything.... Good morning Wife."

Hinata smiled remembering yesterday they were married. She was officially Uchiha Hinata now. She felt so good to say her name now.

"Good morning Husband." She whispered softly making Sasuke look away but she saw the surprise and blush on his face. She giggled at him.

Sasuke got up and cleared his throat "umm we should leave now if you are feeling up to it I'm tired of all this sand."

Hinata laughed "Haii I'm ready let me get my traveling gear on." Sasuke smiled and pointed towards the bag with her ninja gear on top by the door he was just leaning next to. She nodded and got up Sasukes shirt reached just a little lower then her but.

She squeaked and grabbed the covers and covered her self , Sasuke would have laughed if he wasn't busy trying to not blush but failing. But Hinata was winning in that department she was red as a tomato and he loved tomatoes.

Hinata quickly ran towards the door Sasuke was pointing at while looking at the wall with a deep blush on.

Grabbing the clothes on top of the bag, and quickly slamming the door, she leaned on it and started taking deep breaths. She kept on repeating in her head "he's my husband, he's my husband, don't be embarrassed" but just remembering she felt embarrassed all over again. She was self conscious she wasn't fat but she felt like her breasts were too big.

Finally getting her self under control she looked around she should probably take a quick shower. She felt uncomfortable, she always took showers before going to sleep unless she was in a mission, but even then she tried taking a quick dip by a stream or something.