Chapter. 5 🌺

Heyy guys I have small surprise for you 😁😁 ya'll wanna know what it is? Welp read and find out 😊☺️

P.s something my lovely reader asked me for twice 😊☺️😘

Sasuke and Naruto sighed at the same time. How did Hinata do it??
They had made sure that all the kids ate, bathed, brushed their teeth, changed into their pajamas cleaned up their rooms while they looked for their pijamas, and finally to bed.

"It's your fault Teme! why did you have to expand the home, I mean seriously was it so hard for them to sleep in one room? Noooo teme had to make sure ALL 6 boys had a room and his princess also with a bathroom attached to it!!" Naruto huffed and exclaimed in his loud and exasperated voice. Crossing his arms and mumbling some very colorful words.

It's true Sasuke spoiled all his kids they all had their own bedroom and bathroom. His home consisted of a large kitchen, dinning room, living room, a dojo and two offices.

Two master bedrooms with bathrooms(one his and Hinatas and the other was his princess)
And 8 normal bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, (1 for each boy with their bathroom included and the other two bedrooms for guests and 1 other bathroom for the two guest bedrooms.) so yess very spoiled indeed.

Originally it had been 1 master bedroom and a bathroom and 2 guest rooms. When the twins were born they used one as a nursery and then it became a bedroom but the family soon grew with the arrival of Saburo and followed by Noboru. Since they are 1 month and 1 week apart.

Hinata did not let Naruto do everything alone she helped him in everything and they soon ended up staying with the Uchiha Family well only Noboru. Naruto was the Hokage already and he was always busy at the Hokage office many times he sleeps there.

So Hinata took in the responsibility but she never complained she always had everything under control. After all the twins have always been well behaved. And when Saburo was born he was a quiet child only crying when wanting food and being changed.

On the other hand Noboru was different he was always crying only stopping when in the arms of someone. But Hinata never complained neither did Sasuke it was like finally having a child since his 3 children were always quiet. It felt nice to the parents to be needed.

Hinata would always comfort Noboru and whisper to Sasuke "He must miss his Kaasan newborns know when they are missing something and he is looking for comfort" a single tear would fall from her eyes but she would always smile.

His wife was exceptional, she was amazing in every way, and Sasuke was always learning something new about her.

He thanks Kami everyday for having given him a glimpse of happiness. Well he still has many parts of that happiness with all his children. So he knows he can't complace but the lose of Hinata will always be permanent.

Sasuke sighed and drank his tea the air outside was refreshing after all that running they did with all the kids. The sky was filled with stars not a cloud in sight. The breeze lifted up his hair.

"Shut up dobe I knew we would end up with at least another pair of twins. For some reason I just knew it, but my princess was a very pleasant surprise."

He expanded the home for a reason he just knew that his home needed to be big because his family would be big and he was right.