Chapter. 8❄️❄️

Ohh I'm so excited for this chapter, many things will happen and I hope you like them all 💖💖😘  do not be disappointed 😔 my lovely's 😊 I will write the honeymoon scene soon I just want it to be perfect and with many details so you guys can enjoy it to the fullest, just be patient for me pretty please. ☺️😊😘😊💖

Sasuke woke up and heard yelling since he found out that Hinata was alive he has been sleeping in his bedroom again. That day that Kankuro gave him the pendent he went back to the house and locked himself in his and Hinatas room.

Praying to Kami that it was not a cruel joke, praying that this was not another dream, praying that he wasn't at the moment hallucinating, praying to any god that would hear him out that she was really alive.

He also locked himself inside his room because if he was outside he would try to run again, and find Hinata himself, but he will respect her wish. As long as she is truly alive he doesn't care how long it takes.

That night he cried silently holding Hinatas painting in her wedding dress that is why he refused to come into his room there was a big painting of himself and her in the bedroom Separately.

Sasuke had asked for the paintings to stay in their room.

The next day after Kankuro was there to break the news, he sat all his kids down with Kankuro and Naruto in the room to help him explain

But they all were smiling brightly and before anyone could explain Haru beat them to it.

"We know, Kaasan will be here soon we can feel her closer to us." He smiled along with the rest.

Sasuke was floored maybe it was some kind of mother and son bond? They were right all this time.

They all got up to go study or train in the dojo the days were getting Colder winter was approaching along with the snow that Hinata loves so much. Ryuu and Suohs Birthdays were in 3 weeks.

He didn't think Hinata would make it from what small details he heard from Kankuro, he also doesn't know much since he was sent by Gaara right away to Konoha. Hinata did tell him personally to not let Sasuke look for her before he departed.

He heard Yelling again and got up Naruto and Kankuro were to loud for Kamis sake he has 6 kids and a baby in this house and they never make this much noise.

When he heard something break Sasuke got up to see what those idiots were doing inside his home.

When he got to the kitchen he saw all of his friends ( besides Shino and Kiba  who were listening to Miyoko stutter out small words, blushing and poking her small fingers) staring at the idiots that were trying to make food in the kitchen. They are really hopeless.

Shikamaru sighed and mumbled out "what a drag." Stuffing his hands in his pockets and turning around to nod at Sasuke and walking towards the living room where all the children were. Followed by Choji and his recently turned 1 year old baby girl in his arms, both eating chips.