Chapter 2. 🌼

"The death of a mother is the first sorrow wept with ought her."- anonymous

After everyone had settled in and many tears were shed the boys all sat around Sasuke and Sasuke sat up holding Miyoko while she slept.

He knew he had to ask and before he could ask anything Haru his first born out of the two oldest twins spoke first.

"Tou-san you've been in a coma for 3 months and... and we want to know why no one will tell us about Kaa-san. They said that she is gone and is in heaven... but that cannot be I feel her with us I can sense her chakra I-I know she's alive. Do you be leave me Tou-san!? I-I-im telling the truth tou-san w-we can all feel her." He murmured the last part.

Sasuke inhaled a deep breath and closed his eyes for a minute. When he opened them they all had their heads down including Noboru he was still crying .

Since he could open his blue eyes he only saw Hinata ass his Okaasan, she was there for him everyday. He even ended up moving in with them, of course with Naruto working all the time. Noboru understood the great role his Otousan had on the village he was the Hokage. Hinata always made him understand that his father loved him and made them spend time together. They are very close. Naruto knew that Noboru was better of with them. He had with whom to play, laugh, smile, cry, and fight with. He had younger and older brothers and even a little sister who he loved with all his heart he was a happy child and that makes Naruto happy.

"Boys listen... your Okaasan loved you guys very much... she passed into the next world.. she is in heaven with your uncles and grandmas.. sh-she-you All of you were her whole world. She loved you all the same. I need you guys to be strong just like her. Remember her as she was a happy, and loving Kaasan."

Saburo spoke up first he looked at Sasuke with sadden eyes. "But we can really feel Kaa-san Otousan we can fee her chakra"

"No boys I know it's hard to understand but she will never come back"

Suoh and Ryuu spoke up at the same time. "We know she's alive you are just giving up on her just like everyone else."

With clenched hands Suoh spoke up harshly "our Kaasan is not dead she is alive and if you do not love her enough to keep on looking for her we do. We will look for her everywhere"

"Suoh tha-" Sasuke tried to speak calmly

"No Otousan Kaasan IS alive she would not leave us. You are jus-."said Hikaru

"ENOUGH" Sasuke said and that silenced everyone. He was angry now. But before he could speak Noboru spoke and his blue eyes held determination.

"If a body is not found then there is a chance that they are still alive.... she is alive to us, until we see a body.... we know she is. It's not just because we are sad.. she said that she would never give up on us and neither will we." With that they all turned around and walking towards the door but before they all walked out Haru went back and grabbed Miyoko from his chest cradled her in his arms and walked out followed by the rest. When the door clicked shut Sasuke sighed out harshly.

"You are a coward O great 7th Hokage you just let them gang up on me.!"

Naruto chuckled softly and landed on the floor. He had been outside the window for a while now.

"They are taking it harder each day. They have ganged up on me so many times that I don't know what else to tell them.... Sakura says that they are in denial and to let them be for a while. It's hard for them. The are so young."

"I know Hikaru & Haru are 8, Saburo and Noboru are 7, Suoh & Ryuu are 5, and Miyoko is 1. I never thought I would have ANY kids and this shy little Hyuga steps in my path. And I find my self feeling more than I have ever felt before. I laugh and smile and cry in front of her and I knew I could never let her go."