Chapter 4.🍅

Heyy guys so here is the next chapter 😄😁 I hope you enjoy 😉

Sasuke was elated that he was out of that hospital, he was starting to get annoyed in that room.

He walked to the Hyuga compound where his kids were currently being taken care of by their grandfather and aunt Hanabi.

Once he was outside the gates he saw his children all with their bags walking towards him. He loved that they were well educated and were not loud or rowdy. Even the blond Uzumaki was well behaved.

Once they got near him they all gave a small smile and stood by him. But his little girl that was in Haru's arms squealed excitedly with her arms out towards him. He grabbed her from Haru and kissed her in her cheek.

Hanabi was saying bye to all the boys who were blushing with all her excited affection. She was hugging them and pinching their cheeks saying how cute they were when they blushed.

Sasuke turned when he felt a stare and he saw Hiashi standing a few feet away. They stared at each other and after a couple of seconds Hiashi turned to his kids and gave a head nod and started walking back towards the Hyuga compound.

Hiashi was still angered for how things turned out.

If it were up to Sasuke he would have kept the kids away from this clan, afraid of them putting the seal on his children. That made him a little angry.

He would destroy every single one of them if that happened. He made sure to say that in front of Hiashi and Hanabi when they asked for a meeting with him because they wanted to be able to see the twins when they were 1 year old. At first he only let them see the twins at the Uchiha compound eventually he let them stay short periods of time at the Hyuga compound.  His fear became less over time, but that fear of them getting the seal put on them was always at the back of his mind, appearing many times.

But he soon forgot about it for his little girl needed his attention she was talking silently in her baby talk with a few words he did understand like parts of the boys names most she cannot pronounce correctly but she try's.

Her big eyes looked at him for short periods and would dart away, her chubby cheeks flushed, her pointer fingers touching. Sasukes lips twitched he wanted to smile but not infront of the guards and Hanabi. He was sure that if he let her down she would fidget.

"Oh Hinata she's just like you....perfect in every way. Thank you so much for giving me all these wonderful children."Sasuke thought.

Sasuke suddenly felt his pants being pulled to get his attention he looked down and saw a small boy around 3 years old holding out Miyoko's butterfly hair clip. Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

The boy was definitely Hyuga he had dark brown hair that was in a bun with pale eyes. He had on a white shirt and blue shorts with ninja sandals. He had on a white cloth rapped around his forehead. Sasuke was sure he was recently put the Cage Bird Seal on.

He heard Miyoko squeak and Sasuke raised both his eyebrows at how his little girl hid her red face at the crook of his neck.

He all of a sudden felt anger and lots of it NEXT to him he turned and saw all his kids with a scowl on, arms crossed, standing with their feet apart and glaring at the poor boy Sasuke really smiled this time a small smile but a smile.

Simply Because he knew that no boy would take his baby girl away anytime in the future he knew his boys wouldn't allow it, and he personally wouldn't either. His baby girl will stay with him and never leave him. He did not notice but his smile turned evil.

He snapped out of it when he saw Hanabi get behind the small boy hold his sholders and step back.

"Ugh Uchiha that smile got really creepy. The boy was only trying to give Miyoko her hair pin, not trying to steel her away and marry her ." She said while laughing out loud.