Chapter. 9🌨❄️

Rated R for adults 😁😁 Lmao as you guys can see I just cannot stop and organize myself lmao 😂 so here's a little something sooo until next time 🤧🤧

Sasuke and Hinata went back to their home along with all their friends. Once home they decided it was time to cut the cake for the twins birthday since they were born at exactly 11:32am and at 11:57am.

Everyone sang Happy birthday and cut the cake. They spent the day together catching up.

Shikamaru and temari were pregnant and that made the Kazekage and Kankuro congratulate their sister and brother in law along with everyone else.

Yes everything felt right again. Someone knocked but Sasuke was too busy sitting next to Hinata not letting her waist go while she played with Miyoko kissing and hugging her over and over.

But Miyoko was happy she knew it was her Kaasan.

"HINATA" they all heard as Hanabi barged in along with Hiashi who rolled his eyes at his poor mannered daughter. But his irritation was gone when he set his eyes on the hugging and crying sisters. He stood by them when Hinata turned to him he only nodded his head and she copied his gesture.

Hiashi was always a hard man even when her mother was born he isn't one for affection everyone knew that and Hinata had long ago let go of the dream of getting affection from him.

So it did not hurt.

The sisters along with everyone else catches up no one asked what happened they didn't want to taint this moment. They also knew that Hinata would talk when she wanted to.

When the night came to an end and everyone retired to their home. The couple busied themselves with putting the kids to sleep while Sasuke cleaned up the Kitchen Hinata was putting all the kids to bed.

Sasukes heart was almost beating out of his chest it was full of anxiety that if he went to look for her she really wouldn't be there putting the kids to sleep.

That he might be hallucinating. Or this might just be a nightmare. He relaxed when he felt her behind him. Turning his face slightly he turned completely and she wrapped her arms around him stuffing her face in his chest.

"Sasuke I missed you so much. I tried getting here sooner but.... Where I was I had no knowledge of who I was at that moment."

"Hinata.. talk to me."

She leaned slightly back and looked at him. He let a breath out how many days did he tell himself that he would never see those pale lavender orbs again, to many, that he finally convinced himself that it was true and to move on.

"I-I didn't remember anything until I was a little better. The old couple that lived out of society helped me to best of their knowledge. When I woke I didn't know anything about myself.

Every time I tried remembering my head would hurt. I-I felt incomplete I-I felt like I was missing so much. The old couple let me stay with them for a little while.

One afternoon when I was getting fresh water from the river I heard a scream. I ran towards them and-and these two rouges had killed the old couple, to sleep in the old people's hut. They were looking for a place to hide out. It so happens that the little hut the old people had was the perfect place for them at that point.

When they saw me and my eyes they backed up murmuring " A Hyuga" and at hearing those word everything came back to me.

My life just tumbled into my mind like a movie playing before my eyes and then I saw you, remembered you, when we got married,(she blushed and poked her index fingers) our wedding night, each birth of our kids my beautiful children.