"What?"

I shake my head.

This man's pent up agression would be so full by the end of the month he'd give me exactly what I've been dying for, no holding back kind of sex.

He nods. "For you... I can do that... for you I can do that," he repeats.

"Good," I say smiling and running my hands up his arms. "Lets sleep, I'm really tired."

He nods and moves to his side of the bed.

"For you, I can do that," He repeats.

Oh dear lord! I think I broke him.

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

I could feel Mads behind me. Holding onto me and pulling me against him. His hands hold onto my waist and his facr nuzzles against the crook of my neck.

I suddenly feel his hardness against my ass. He moves closer to my and I am met with his dick poking between my legs. I turn my head to look at him and find that he is dead asleep.

"Mads," I say groggily.

Simply by saying his name his eyes shoot open and widen. He takes in a sharp breath and begins to shift his body in a way that give him room but only to look at me from head to toe.

"Whats...wrong?" He asks still half asleep.

"Well... your... your dick is trying to make its way between my legs while you sleep," I say awkwardly.

He looks down at his now tight boxers and chuckles.

"He misses being home, thats all," he says pulling me close to him.

"Well he is going to have to deal with this month long vacation without trying to sneak back home."

"You're basically evicting him, you know that?"

I laugh. "He can come home in a month after we start having better conversations," I explain.

"Why should he suffer for our mistakes," Mads whines.

"Can we stop refering to your dick as a he?"

Mads laughs. "I think he deserves some sort of say in whay happens. Your pussy shouldn't have to be left alone for a month."

I rolls my eyes.

It was true. This will be hard but the sex at the end of the month will be worth it.

"We should get up. They'll be here at noon and its nine," I say.

He groans as I pull away from his hold and begin to make my way to the bathroom.

I shower then blow dry my hair. By the time I leave the bathroom to get some clothes Mads is still laying in bed.

"Mads," I call.

He groans into the pillow.

I look at my dresser then down at my robe. Im on a serious roll lately when it comes to thinking on my feet.