I Hate You

WHEEEEE I'm semi-happy about this chapter...semi....:/ enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  I opened the drawer. I took out the small box and opened it. I looked at the bottle inside sadly and opened it.

  “Anna, you alright? You look pale.” Duke commented, sitting next to me at lunchtime a few days after I had gotten back from being suspended. Kaiba hadn’t bothered trying to get in detention with me on Wednesday. Duke’s girlfriend shortly followed him to sit next to me. I nodded at Duke, and then suddenly felt my stomach churning. I had been having a headache all day, and suddenly I could feel some gagging coming on. I grabbed my lunch bag and threw up uncontrollably into it. Yami was looking over at my table worriedly and especially worriedly at the sight.

  “Yami…didn’t you say she and Kaiba-“

  “She’s also been raped.” Yami stated, interrupting Anzu. Everyone at the table frowned.

  “That was a while ago Yami…” Yugi mumbled.

  “What are we even hinting at?” Yami asked, annoying, slamming his hands on the table and standing up.

  “Hey, chill it Yami. We’re not hinting anything…” Tristan glanced at me still gagging, “So calm down. Why are you so uptight about it?”

  “She’s Yugi’s sister, why wouldn’t I be worried…” Yami muttered.

  “I’m not that fragile Yami.” Yugi said, trying to sound reassuring.

  “What if she got pregnant?” Yami asked abruptly. Yugi fainted. Yami frowned, “That’s what I thought.” He sighed as people swarmed.

  “I’m going to the bathroom…” I mumbled to Duke and his girlfriend as I got up to throw away the bag. Just as I almost got to the bathroom, the usual three bitches cornered me.

  “So was fucking with Seto Kaiba fun?” the main chick asked, shoving me into the wall, “You little whore.”

  “I-I-I-“

  “He’s probably avoiding you because you’re probably really bad in bed, you’ve upset him.” Another one of the chicks commented.

  “You don’t know a damn thing.” I stated, feeling my stomach become queasy again.

  “Well we know you’re a slut, sleeping around with Kaiba, Yami, and Duke.” The third chick snapped.

  I threw up over the leader of the bitch squad and ran into the bathroom, throwing up until there was nothing to throw up. I looked up from the sink at the mirror. All I could think of was how screwed I was. I was sent home because I had been throwing up. I was sent to my room, and I snuck out the window to the corner store. I bought something that I was desperately hoping I was buying for no reason. I got back into my room after throwing away the packaging where no one would figure it was from me.

  I went to the bathroom and used the pregnancy test. I sat in my bed after that, staring sadly at the little pink plus. I grabbed the box from my drawer and stuffed to pills in my mouth and put the test in the box as well. I stared at the clock until school was over and quickly pulled out my phone.

  “Seto.”

  “Answer.”

  “Now.”

  “Please.”

                “What happened?”

  “Seto.”

  “I’m pregnant.”