Antidepressants

I'm so sorry for being gone so long...heh heh^^ I'm not exactly sure if I'm happy with this chapter but I wanted it to be kind of happy. So, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  I hadn’t expected Seto to come at the park at all, even when I sent him a text asking him to. I mean, it was Seto I was talking to. I didn’t understand why I was crying so much as the sun was setting. I hadn’t moved an inch from that bench. I wiped frantically at the tears, trying to calm myself down.

  “Why are you crying so much?” I heard that ever-so familiar voice ask.

  I immediately stood up and embraced him, “I thought you weren’t coming…” I sniffled.

  He smiled warmly and kissed my forehead, “I thought you would’ve left by now. I was preoccupied and I got your text just a few minutes ago…”

  “It’s okay, I’m just glad you’re here now…”

  Yugi stirred from his sleep and rubbed his eyes, “Wh…what time is it?”

  “7:52.” Seto replied, holding me tightly.

  “I’m…going to go home, Yami might be worried and grandpa…” Yugi mumbled, getting up from the bench.

  I laughed, “Tell grandpa I’m alright, I’ll be hanging out with Seto for a while.”

  Yugi nodded and waddled home. Seto shook his head and let me go, “You should probably go home too, don’t make yourself stay out here any longer.”

  “But I am home.” I smiled, getting on my tippy-toes to kiss his cheek. He rolled his eyes and put an arm over my shoulder.

  “Let me guess, you want to stay at my mansion again tonight.”

  “Yep.”

  “Seto…” I mumbled as we sat together on the couch watching TV and sharing a glass of wine, “We really shouldn’t be drinking this…”

  Seto shrugged, “You get flustered by it so quickly, it’s cute.” Because of that, my face got even redder. Seto laughed and kissed me. I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. Once I had fallen asleep, it was about 2am. He picked me up carefully and carried me up to his bedroom.

  “What’s she doing here again?” Mokuba asked, yawning. Seto was passing by him in the hallway.

  “Shh. She’s spending the night.” Seto replied and continued to the spare bedroom and placed me on the bed and tucked me in. He went over to turn off the light and go off to his own bedroom when I stirred again. He turned around to see me sitting up, rubbing my eyes. He shook his head and sat at the end of the bed, “Go to sleep.”

  I looked around, “This isn’t your bedroom…”

  “It’s the spare.”

  “I…I don’t want to be alone…”

  “You just want to sleep with me, don’t you?” Seto asked. I stared at him, and just as he realized what he had said, I slapped him across the face. He rubbed his cheek, “I didn’t mean it like that.”

  “Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and hid under the blankets.

  “Ugh. Don’t be mad at me.”

  “I am mad at you.”

  “Don’t be.”

  “Well I am.”

  “Stop hiding.”

  “But then you’ll leave.”

  “I won’t.”