I Didn't Know...

Hello lovely fans~ I actually finished writing this chapter at like 3am yesterday so if it's crap I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to check it over. so, try to enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  I sat in the middle of the bed watching attentively as Seto paced back and forth. I smiled, getting up and pulling him towards me by the front of his shirt and kissed him on the lips. I whispered seductively in his ear, “I know what you’re thinking about.” And he immediately slammed me down on the bed.

  “Anna.” He said.

  I smiled, “I love you.”

  “Anna!” he shouted. “ANNA!” he yelled louder. I jolted upwards, waking up. I had fallen asleep in his bed and fallen onto the floor.

  “Ah!” I screeched, quickly scooting myself across the floor until I hit the dresser, making a picture frame fall and hit me on the head. Seto rushed to me as I rubbed my head.

  “Are you alright?” he asked.

  “Uh…yeah…” I muttered. After the restaurant we had gone to his mansion. Mokuba was at the KaibaCorp. building taking care of things. I smiled and he kissed me. I shyly tugged on the front of his shirt as he kissed me, and he pulled away, looking me in the eyes. The look he gave me made me feel guilty. I quickly got up and walked over to the door, “I should go…”

  “Why?” Seto asked, sitting on his bed.

  I turned around and smiled weakly, “I don’t spend enough time with my brother these days…”

  “Well…how about we go to the festival tomorrow in that case. Just you and me?” He asked awkwardly.

  I smiled and nodded, “That sounds wonderful.”

  “I’ll pick you up at 5.” He stated.

  “Alright, love you.”

  “…I love you too.”

  I hastily left, not being able to conceal the guilty blush on my cheeks. My stomach felt upset and I quickly got out of the mansion. I walked down the street and saw Jaden on his knees petting a cat. I smiled and wandered over to him, “Hey Jaden, long time no see.”

  “ANNA!” he chippered happily, wrapping his arms around my leg.

  “Wanna come over to my house and play videogames with Yami and Yugi?”

  “Of course!”

  “Let’s go ask your mom.” I smiled. I took his little hand and we walked to his house. His parents agreed enthusiastically and gave us a ride to the gameshop. I got Jaden settled playing a videogame with the two and jogged up to my room, telling them I felt a little unwell, but I’d be okay.

  When I closed the door, I leaned against it and slid to the floor. I put my head in my hands, the blush creeping once again onto my face. Accepting the fact that I had lost my virginity already was hard enough without wanting… I couldn’t bring myself around to hating or avoiding Seto because of the urge. I told myself it would pass, as much as I doubted. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out.

  “This is about last night…isn’t it?” the text from Seto read.

  “I can’t exactly say it isn’t.” I replied.

  “You don’t have to go to the festival. I’m sorry.”

  “No, I want to go. I don’t hate you, don’t worry about it.”