Titles Give Too Many Spoilers...

Muahahaha! (bored) anyway...there's not much to say without spoilers so...enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

  I woke up again, yawning and streching my arms, and rubbed my eyes. I opened them and found that everything was bigger...well actually normal size. When I was human.

  I looked down at self and blushed deeply, covering my body. Great, I was human again, but not so great that I...didn't have clothes. Oh god no don't have someone come in here. I awkwardly stood to unlock the cage door but then the door opened and I jumped back against the wall, hitting my head, "CRAP!" I shouted, then saw Kaiba staring bewilderedly at me. I quickly slid to the floor and covered myself up with my arms. I noticed that the collar around my neck had snapped and was on the floor.

  Kaiba walked up to the cage and unlocked it. I was blushing furiously. He took off his jacket and looked away, "Here." he spat bitterly. I frowned, but accepted it, putting it around me. He shook his head, "I must be going crazy..."

  I stood, holding his jacket tightly around me, and scowled stubbornly at him, "Are you so stubborn!?" I demanded.

  He frowned, "You're not real."

  I almost choked on my own breath but I held firm, setting the sting of his words aside, "Then what are you? Mister, 'I have everything'." I snapped. I didn't say I had a sharp tongue for nothing.

  "Leave." he demanded.

  "No." I stated simply, "You can call your gaurds, but that will only show me how weak you really are, Kaiba."

  He practically growled at me, "Who are you to talk to me like that?"

  "Anna." I stated, "Also known as Flara, the little dragon you've been taking care of." I spat.

  "Haven't I...seen you before?..." He frowned, shaking his head, "Impossible. Get out."

  "No!" I shouted, stomping on his foot. I didn't care how humiliating it was to be standing infront of him like this, with only his jacket to cover me. I was stubborn though, it was in my nature to not give in.

  He didn't even wince, "Why?"

  I stared at him. "I..." I didn't know what to say. What could I say? What was there to say? I shook my head, "I don't know."

  Mokuba entered the room, blocking the door, "I won't let you take her away-who's she?"

  "She was just leaving." Kaiba stated, grabbing my arm, shoving me out the door after Mokuba moved from the doorway. Kaiba tugged Mokuba inside and shut the door.

  I adjusted the jacket and pressed my ear to the door. 

  "What happened to Flara!?" Mokuba asked.

  "Well...I don't know..." Kaiba admitted, I heard the creak of his office chair, he had probably sat down.

  "Who was she?" Mokuba asked.

  "I don't know." Kaiba replied, "I just want to say...I'm sorry for yesterday. I know how you felt and I should've been a better brother; I won't try to justify my actions. You can forgive me or-"

  "I forgive you Seto."

  I nodded in satisfaction then stood up and walked away. My stomach growled loudly at me and I sighed, I was starving. I decided to hurry home. As I walked out of the mansion I thought - I'm a girl, with nothing but a jacket, walking home...not very smart, but I didn't exactly have any clothes to change into.

  So, I walked as fast as I could home then I thought of what my family might think. Me, wearing nothing but Kaiba's jacket...

  I hurried down the streets, ignoring all the stares I got, and wrapped the jacket more and more tightly around me. When I got to my destination I hesitantly walked through the door.

  "Hello, how may I-"

  "ANNA!" Yugi shouted, wrapping me in a hug.

  "Hey Yugi." I said awkwardly, blushing, "Hey Grandpa."

  "Where have you been all this time!?" Grandpa asked.

  "Uh...you know that dragon Kaiba had?"

  "We were right that whole time!" Yugi exclaimed happily. He seemed overjoyed to see me.

  "Yeah." I laughed, "But...can I go up to my room so I can...get dressed?" Did I mention...I'm kind of Yugi's sister? Yeah...I didn't tell many people because, well, I wanted to be known for more than 'The King Of Games's little sister'.

  "Huh?" Yugi asked, then noticed that I was holding Kaiba's jacket tightly around me. He stopped hugging me and looked at me sideways, "What?"

  "Well when I turned back I wasn't exactly...dressed..." I felt so embarassed, I was flushing red.

  "Oh...okay..." Yugi said, blushing as well. I immediately hurried up to my room and threw on some clothes, leaving Kaiba's jacket on my bed. When I jogged back down the stairs, I was greeted by many pairs of arms thrown around me. All my friends had missed me. 

  It was then that I wondered, why was Kaiba the only thing on my mind right now?