Rajveer-Naina - A Silent Confession - OS

Start from the beginning

This breaks his heart. He definitely wanted to teach her a lesson but it hurts him all the more to see her hurt! This is the difference you and him Naina - He gets double the hurt for hurting you. Unlike you who blamed him for her brother's death, who talked rudely towards him. For not thinking once about his feelings before hurting him. For entering 'Team Anhimanyu' and not thinking once about him.

Turning a little away from her, he asks,

"Kuch kaam tha tumhe?"

Staying glued to her spot, Naina replies with hesitation in her voice,

"Bandage karne ayi thi aapko"

He looks towards her and they share an eye contact. He notices how much quieter she has gone nowadays.

With a sarcastic smile, he asks,

"Kyun?"

"Kyunke...."

She begins to put her emotions into a proper sentence.

"Kyunke...supporter hun mein aapki"

Her voice comes as a whisper. It looks like her words aren't matching her heart.

"Right! Sirf supporter hi toh ho tum meri"

He replies, hurt evident in his voice.

This skips Naina's heartbeat as well as it comes as a shock for her. She can tell her words have hurt him. Is she really just his supporter? No! She is much more than that but how can she tell him what she really is to him? that too in such circumstances when there are so many differences between the two of them at this moment.

Something she doesn't understand is that her true feelings put into words is the only thing he needs.

Ignoring his words, she takes a step towards him when he indicates with his hand to stop where she is.

"Mujhe tumhari help nahi chahiye."

She understands his anger. In fact she deserves his anger.

"Sir pl.."

As she begins to speak, unable to stand properly any longer due to his injured foot, Rajveer trips. Before he can fall, Naina immediately rushes towards him and before he can make a contact with the ground, Naina immediately holds him by his upper arm.

He immediately holds her by her waist in order to support her and himself.

They share an eye-lock!

"I think you do need help at this moment"

Says Naina softly looking directly in his eyes.

Their closeness does amazing things to both Rajveer and Naina, leading both of their heartbeats to pick up pace.

Lowering her eyes, she helps him to sit on the bed comfortably.

"Apni leg aage kijiye"

She requests as she makes herself comfortable right in front of him.