Sexy Bra

Imagine

Kristen had been planing a backyard night party for months now. She wanted to wait for her and Rob both to be done filming so that neither of them had to miss it. Kristen calls everyone and reminds them of the shindig at their place and to bring your own beer and drinks. Rob worked hard all week cleaning up the yard, cutting the grass and trimming tree limbs. Kristen did her fair share pulling weeds and cleaning up all the dog poop so there friends didn't step in it. After the yard work Kristen tells Rob she's running into town to grab a few things she'll be back. Rob says ok and continues straightening up the yard, then moves on to the house. Kristen arrives home with a few bags in hand and heads upstairs and gets cleaned up to get ready to make dinner for Rob and herself. The weekend arrives and it's the day of the party, Rob and Kristen get up and start setting up the yard and prepping food for there friends. Kristen made an awesome spread as usual, grilled Italian chicken breasts, macaroni salad, deviled eggs and all the fixings. Kristen wanted to take a shower before all her friends arrived, when she was in town the other day she stopped by a cute little shop that sold lingerie. She went inside and found the perfect black bra and it came with a matching thong. While Kristen's in the shower Rob comes upstairs and sees the little lingerie  laying across the bed. Rob smirks at the sexy outfit, and is caught offguard in his own thought of all the ideas he had when Kristin opens the bathroom door and asks him "what are you doing?". Rob stutters  " I wa-was uhhh , just waiting for you to be done so I could get in." Kristen says "oh yea I'm done , it's all yours!". He makes a break for the bathroom and Kristen moves out of his way. She heads to go get changed, with Rob now showering Kristen gets dressed quickly her company would be arriving soon. Rob gets out of the shower expecting to see Kristen dressed in the little lingerie waiting for him, but instead he comes out to an empty bedroom. He gets dressed and finds Kristen in the kitchen rummaging through cabinets, she had one of his old T-shirts with the sides cut out on , Rob could see the little lingerie through the side of the shirt and he liked it. He walks over to Kristen and pushes her up on the counter in between her legs, he starts kissing her over and over and she kisses back. He starts putting his hands in the side of her shirt to feel the new little lingerie surprise, only to have the doorbell ring when their guests arrive. Kristen jumps off the counter in excitement and basically runs to the door, all three dogs behind her and a sad Rob sloughing in the back. The whole party comes in and everyone eats and complements Kristen on her immaculate cooking skills, as usual! They start the games everything from beer pong to Cornhole , Texas horseshoes and flip cup. Kristen heads inside after a few games to go to the bathroom only to have Rob right in their hallway heading from their bedroom grab her waist. Rob pulls Kristen up in his arms against the wall in the hallway and starts making out with her. She throws her arms around his neck and  kisses Rob back harder. He has his hands in her shirt, caressing her breasts, kissing Kristen's neck. CJ comes in the house to go to the bathroom and hears the two in the hallway and clears his throat and says "C'mon! Really- come back outside you two, it's your party!" Realizing they were caught they stop kissing and Rob puts Kristen back on the ground. She readjusts her outfit and they had back outside one at a time to try to make it look like they were just having a make out session in the hallway. Rob and Kristen decide to play beer pong together, they play a few games but kept losing mostly because they couldn't keep their hands off of each other long enough to pay attention to the game. The more drunk the couple got the more flirty they got, Rob went from having his hands on Kristen's hips most of the night to having his hands up Kristen's shirt the rest of the night.

At around 2:45 everyone was cleared out and the couple couldn't have been more excited. They push all the cups and cans and bottles off the table, they had to much pent up lust to make it to the house. Rob grabs Kristen's waist and sets her at the edge of the beer pong table. They quickly peel layer after layer of clothes off, kissing deeply, fiercely. Rob makes it to Kristen's sexy lingerie. Kristen lays back on the table, being a little tipsy she started doing some sexy poses, but it's halted quickly when Rob pulls her up and grabs Kristen's face and smashes his lips against hers. Kristen starts kissing Robs neck, a shiver runs down his back. Rob moves his kissing down to Kristen's neck, he keeps going down and kisses across her collar bone.  Kristen takes the bra off and throws it. Rob has been waiting for this all day and kept getting interrupted. He grabs the side of Kristen's brand new thong and tears the side of it, Rob mouths sorry while they were kissing but Kristen didn't seem concerned. She had been waiting for this all day too, she had bought the lingerie as a surprise for him. But now it was completely destroyed laying in the back yard, where the couple made love all night. 

Robsten Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें