Sunset

I M A G I N E

Rob and Kristen have just been in a fight and Kristen runs away because she can't stand being with Rob right now. When he knows she's calmed down a little, and he has calmed himself as well, he runs off to go find her - and he knows exactly where she is. Eventually Rob reaches the pier by the beach in Malibu where Kristen has curled herself into a ball.

Stepping onto the wood, Rob makes enough noise for Kristen to hear him, causing her to turn her head in his direction.

"Hey baby," he says quietly a small smile forming his lips.

"Hey," Kristen says returning the slight smile. Rob walks over to her and sits down beside her and she leans her body against his chest. "I'm sorry," Rob and Kristen say at the same time making them both giggle slightly. Kristen looks down and notices Rob's bare feet.

"Where are your shoes?" Kristen asks furrowing her brow.

"'Someone' threw them at me, and when I was looking for you, shoes didn't matter." He starts humming and playing with her hair while she just enjoys the feeling of being in his arms.

As the sun is about to go down, they stand up, entwine their fingers and jump into the water together. Once they collect themselves they start kissing in the sunset before they decide to move back to land. They head to the nearest jungle gym, at the park, where they're being adventurous by climbing in the large jungle gym.

They begin chasing each other around the play set,

Kristen looses her balance and Rob catches her. They both hit the decking of the jungle gym and they look each other over making sure they aren't hurt. But something about this moment, it was honestly and warm. Rob gyms Kristen's face and pulls her close to him. They start making out, Kristen lets a giggle slip out as they start pealing off their still wet clothes. They think they can use a little adventure, so they stay at the playhouse till sunrise.