Show Them I'm Yours

I M A G I N E

Robsten is shopping together at the mall, when Kristen has to go to the bathroom. Rob follows her to the rest room with her hand in his. While Kristen is in the Ladies' room Rob sits outside having a pink bag of Victoria's Secret lingerie [he has helped her pick out right before she had to pee. By the way, by "helped her pick out" I mean "begged her to buy underwear, of his choice which is tiny panties and bras that barely cover the so called stewbies"] palmed in his hand. Out of nowhere, four robsessed teenage girls come over to Rob.

"OMG! IT'S ROBERT PATTINSON!!!" one of them screams.

"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" the shortest one yells before the first one has even finished her sentence.

"WILL YOU PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!? I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU UNTIL I'M DEAD AND GONE AND STUFF!!!"

"GOD, CAN'T YOU JUST MARRY ME!?" the two other girls cry at the same time.

Robert who hasn't had time to say anything yet, looks terrified at the four girls standing with wetted eyes in front of him.

"Uh..." is the only thing he says but realises that he has to start talking before the fangirls will start screaming again.

"I'm sorry, girls [which he's not at all] , but I'm happily taking by a girl who'd stole my heart even before I'd met her. So I can't marry you OR be your boyfriend, since I'm so in love with her and luckily she's in love with me too. I know that I'll spent the rest of my life with her so every fan, including you guys, should stop trying so hard since it's nothing but waste of time, when I know I'm marrying this girl as soon as she has said 'yes'."

Kristen, who came out of the bathroom when Rob had just started talking, walks over to him and puts her hand on his upper arm. When he acknowledges her, she smiles at him brightly and so does he.

"Yes," Kris says before she gives Rob a short peck on the lips.

Rob starts smiling and pulls her in his arms. Then he dugs his head so he can kiss her passionately.

"Oh shut the fuck up!" one of the fangirls says causing Kristen to flipp her off.

Robsten stops kissing. Then Rob pecks Kris' lips a last time before he leans his forehead against hers.

"I love you," he whispers.

"You too," Kristen whispers back and then she gives Rob a short kiss.

"We're getting married!" they both say at the same time and start giggling.

"Let's go find a t-shirt saying 'we hate couples' on it," one of the fangirls told the other.