Ice-skating

I M A G I N E

Rob and Kristen are out ice-skating on a frozen lake in Scotland - completely alone - when Rob suddenly falls down on his knees. They both burst out laughing as Rob is lying on the ice. "Come here, Flippy. Let me help you, buddy" Kristen says giggling as she extends her arm for Rob to grab. "No, I'm actually perfect down here-" he says refusing to take Kristen's hand. She cocks an eyebrow in question as Rob adjusts on the ice, so his weight is resting on his left knee.

"-'cause now that I'm already down on one knee, I want to say,

Kris, I've loved you since your beautiful green eyes met mine at our first audition together, and I swear, with the bottom of my heart, I'll never love anyone as much as I love you. The only persons beside you I can imagine spending the rest of my life with, are our children, and our grand children. You're the most amazing, inspiring, kind hearted person I know, you're my everything. Kristen Jaymes Stewart, will you do the honour of marrying me?" Rob says as he pulls out a ring from his pocket and looks up in the eyes of his teary girlfriend.

"Yes," she says, her voice filled with emotion.

"Yes, I love you too, yes, of course, I wanna marry you,"

Kristen grabs Rob's wrist and helps him up from the cold surface. As soon as he's steady standing he cups Kristen's face in his hand and kisses her like he's never done before. When they pull away they lean their foreheads against one another's.

"Don't I get a ring?" Kristen asks jokingly as she pretends to pout, and Rob immediately finds the ring so he can put in on her finger. When the emerald ring is in its right place, Rob lifts her hand so he can kiss her finger.

"We're getting married," Kristen coos and pulls Rob in a hug who puts his arms around her as soon as he realises what she wants. When Kristen has cried her last tears and Rob has wiped away the few of his that had fallen, Kristen looks up from his embrace.

"Those babies of ours you were talking about?" she says smirking.

"Yeah?" Rob replies smirking back at her.

"Wanna go home and practice making them? I mean, we've-" Kristen begins but is immediately interrupted when Rob bents down and starts untying her ice skaters so they can get home as fast as possible.