Privacy

I M A G I N E

Rob walks into the living room and sees Kristen lost in a book on the couch. He walks to her and stops by where she's sitting. Standing completely still on the floor he starts playing with her hair.

"Wat'cha doin' love?" Rob asks. "Reading," she says not paying that much attention. "Yeah but what are you reading?" He asks further still nuzzling her hair between his fingers. "Breaking Dawn" she sighs and smirks. "Can I join you?" Rob asks before he lifts Kristen so he can slide underneath her on the couch. She puts the back of her head against his chest and adjusts the book in her hands so he can see the letters written on the pages. He pecks her neck and starts reading with her. It's when Edward and Bella are kissing in the sea on their honeymoon. "I love you," he mumbles in her hair when the fictional couple starts kissing. "Mmm... I love you too," she replies and closes the book before putting it on the coffee table. "What are you doing!? I really wanted to read that!" He pouts. "They're about to have their first time, I think they want some privacy," she explains pushing her back further into his chest.

"And I thought that maybe we could have some so called privacy too," she said turning in his arms and starting kissing him soft but passionately. "Oh-oh okay. Sounds good," he stutters against her lips before he lies down on the couch and pulls her with him.