"Does your person have sunglasses on?" Ac asked.

"Nope, good question though." I said.

"Dang! Kailangan mong humingi ng mas mahusay na mga katanungan." Ac said.

"Hindi, kakailanganin mo lamang upang makakuha ng isang masuwerteng isa." I said laughing because she made a cute smile.

She started laughing to. Which made me happy. "Alright is your person married?" I asked.

"No." Ac continued laughing.

So I flipped down the panels that I think are married but I don't know for sure becuase I don't know all the celebrities.

Ac is one, and she isn't flipped down yet, I wonder if she got herself? I'm not sure but I'll see if she did at the end.

"Is your person on a TV show?" Ac asked.

"Yes." I said. That narrowed it down by alot.

"Are they on one now?" Ac asked another question.

"Hey that's two questions." I told her.

"Oh sorry na. Your turn." She smiled.

"Is your person a singer?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

I flipped panels down that were not singers but their aren't that many.

"Alright now, are they on a show now?" Ac asked.

"Yes, he is." I told her.

I just realized I just also gave away it's a guy. Hopefully she doesn't notice but she has flipped down more panels which I'm guessing she caught on to that.

"Okay, does your person's last name start with a L-S?" I asked.

"Yep! That's a good question, but I think I know who your person is." Ac said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Coco Martin." She answered.

"Yes. It is." I replied.

"Yay I win!" She said.

"Alright let's start up a new game." She said again.

"Okay." I told her.

We flipped all the panels back up and shuffled the panels in the middle and grabbed one.

I grabbed my panel, and it's Ac... Haha that's funny let's see if she can guess herself.

I'm pretty sure whoever made this game just got random pictures from Google because that's what it looks like but at least their of the people and not like they just got one when they were like 4

I'm pretty sure whoever made this game just got random pictures from Google because that's what it looks like but at least their of the people and not like they just got one when they were like 4. Or made a mistake at all.

"Alright guys round 2!" Ac said.

"Lucky gets to start first because he lost." Ac added.

"Oh, okay. Well then does your person have a hoodie on?" I asked the most random question.

"Um, yes. How did you know?" Ac seemed so confused.

"It was a Lucky guess." I laughed.

"Corny ha?" Ac started laughing to.

There's only a few people wearing a hoodie and I'm guessing I know who it is already.

Ac's POV

Lucky had a pretty good question that reduced the amount of people. Like he has very few left. I got Ylona and it would be funny if she just walks in the room right now.

"Hey guys how's it going?" Ylona just came into the room.

Well what are the odds...

"Hey Ylona! Say Hi to YouTube!" I told her and pointed to the camera.

"Hi Acnatics! I'm here with Ac ka." Ylona said.

"We're playing Guess who." I told her.

"Ah, okay. I'll just watch." Ylona said.

I showed her what I got and she laughed it was her. Hopefully Lucky doesn't know I got Ylona. This is also her picture.

It's kinda funny, the photo they chose

It's kinda funny, the photo they chose. Why did they choose some of these photos though. Like me, they chose a photo from years ago and I'm laughing now because it's a weird photo I took in the living room I think.

"What are you both laughing about?" Lucky started laughing to.

"Oh, wala." Ylona continued laughing.

"Okay okay, does your person dance?" I asked.

"Yes." Lucky still continued laughing.

So, most people do dance which so this is a bad because I got more people to choose from.

"Your turn!" I said.

"Okay, does your person have blue eyes?" Lucky asked.

"No." I responded.

"Does your person have black hair?" I asked.

"Well, yes in the picture, but I'm pretty sure they changed their hair now." Lucky said.

"Okay, good to know." I said.

I started flipping down some panels that I believe had no one that dyed their hair.

"Okay, does your person have glasses?" Lucky asked.

"Nope! Does your person have long hair?" I said.

"Yes. You want me to give you a hint?" Lucky asked.

"Sure." I said.

"She is sweet and caring." Lucky said.

"Okay..." I said.

Now I'm starting to wonder who is he talking about? That's also interesting to say for the video to.

Ylona went over to Lucky and started laughing. Now I'm really anxious to find out who he has.

Will Ac be surprised it's her? Or will she even find out? Will she know Lucky is playing with her and is just keeping the game going? Find out next chapter... (Also sorry for the wait. I was a bit busy over the weekend.)