30

THURSDAY
[ ALLISON'S POV ]

I walked out to my car quickly to avoid any interaction with Kylie. She pops out at the most random times, it's so hard to avoid her, so I rush everywhere.

I was the first one to the parking lot, well that's what I thought.

When I got to my car, my speed walk slowed down. There were sticking notes all along the side of my car window.

My heart started to pick up pace as I slowly walked closer. I looked around not seeing anyone.

My finger tips picked at one of the sticky notes-pulling it off.
It read,

Do us a favor and fucking die. No one likes you lmao xoxo.

I crumbled the paper in my hands while my face began to fill with pressure from water filling my eyes.

"Did you like our little set up we made you?" A voice from behind me caused me to jump.

I turned around, my breath hitching while I was now faced with Kylie and a bunch of girls. There had to be ten.

She walked closer to me, along with the rest of them creating a circle around me; trapping me.

"Awh, you're looking a bit down, Allison." She stuck out her bottom lip while grabbed a piece of my hair and starring at me.

I moved my head causing my hair to fall out of her grip. "Don't touch me." I mumbled.

She chuckled, "okay." Her hand latched onto my hair while pulling it across her body towards the floor; making me fall onto the pavement.

I wheeped in pain from the contact of the rough floor. My body rolled over on my back, holding my myself up with my elbows; my face was covered in fear.

"Why don't you just go home and cut yourself some more. Maybe even hit it deep so we don't have to see you again." She pushed my shoulders downwards making my back slam onto the floor.

Her evil giggled filled the outside air while she walked away with all of the girls.

Tears started streaming down my face by the second. I quickly got up, grabbing all of the sticky notes off of the window and putting them into the backseat of my car.

I got into my car and sped home not wanting to spend a minute more in public.

That's four days this week that's she's taunted me. It feels like it's been a month and it hasn't even been a week.

Monday, she trapped me in the bathroom.

Tuesday, she followed me around the halls videoing me while calling out all of my flaws.

Wednesday, she showed up to my house with a ton of people and they wrote notes and taped them onto my house. When I walked outside to take them down, she started throwing eggs to hit me.

I guess luckily for me, they only hit my house.

Then today, she wrote notes on my car and hurt me.

This was worse than what Ethan used to do to me because it's constant.

Oh my god, Ethan. I don't know how I'm gonna explain the fact that I haven't been telling him what's been happening. He's going to be so mad at me.