19

THURSDAY
[ ALLISON'S POV ]

"Hey." I felt two fingers on each side of my hips; press down into my skin causing my nerves to be tickled.

I jumped from the tingle and turned around seeing it was Ethan.

He walked down the hallway with Drew, Jeff and Grayson while smirking at me.
I glared at him and he started to chuckle while he kept walking.

I noticed him looking different than last night. He had dyed a streak in his hair, red. It brought out his eyes a lot.

I took in this sight to appreciate how good he was looking today. He had on white converse with black ripped jeans, a red sweatshirt that matched with the new addition in his hair.

Once he was no longer in the hallway, I turned back to Taylor. "He looks good today." I admit to her.

"He looks good everyday, what are you talking about." She looked at me if as if I were stupid.
"True." I shrugged.

I've always thought Ethan was hot; basically my whole life. The red was getting to me though.

Taylor and I walked to class; walking to the back to sit with Peytan who was saving our seats.

"Guys guess what I did? You're gonna love me after I tell you this." Peytans face lit up.

"Uh oh, what did you do?" Taylor leaned back into her seat getting comfortable.

"I got six tickets for a cruise that goes to three different islands in Mexico for spring break!" She squealed.

"No way! How'd you have enough money?" I had a huge smile plastered onto my face.

"My dad got a little bit of extra money at work, so he's letting me go alone with five friends. I already know who I'm bringing." She grinned.

"Us obviously." Taylor rolled her eyes being cocky.
"Duh." Peytan narrowed her eyebrows. "I'm gonna bring you guys, Jeff, Grayson and Ethan."

I felt my heart spark for less than a second at the people she was deciding to bring. No Drew, No Duke. Just us.

"Three girls, three guys? What the fuck you are kinky." Taylor laughed.

"Oh shut up. It's just because those are the only nice people we talk to. Then I added Ethan cause I don't want to leave him to be here without Grayson so." Peyton continued on.

"Are you saying Ethans not nice?" I simply asked.

"I guess I don't know him well enough, but I know what he used to do to you so I have a reason to think he's rude." She shrugged.

I got a little irritated but I was understanding about it. She hasn't seen the side of Ethan that I've been able to see the past three weeks so I wasn't going to fight her on anything.

"Ethan got better, he's just obsessed with Allison now and it's rude cause it leaves no time for us to hangout with her." Taylor grinned at me.

I laughed amusingly, "Ethan is not obsessed with me."

They both raised their eyes brows looking at each other then turned to me, "Allison shut up." Taylor laughed.

"What?" I defended myself.

"Ethan is so into you." She admit while she chuckled.

"No he's not. He just wants my forgiveness because of all the guilt he has. He's not into me." I rolled my eyes turning towards the front of the class.

"She's in denial." Taylor whispered to Claire as the teacher walked into the room and started the lesson.

I'm not in denial. Even Grayson said that Ethan just feels guilty and wants my forgiveness.

He doesn't have feelings for me.

________

After the bell rang, i exited class while scoping out the halls for Ethan. My eyes caught him walking out of his class which was the opposite direction of me.

I grinned to myself and started jogging to catch up to him.

Once I caught up, I dug two of my fingers into his hips to tickle him like he did to me this morning.

"Ah!" His body spazzed while he turned around to me quickly. Once his eyes landed on me, he squinted his eyes. "You little sneak." He crosses his arms and shook his head at me.

"Paybacks a bitch." I shrugged crossing my arms.

"Oh it's on now, just be sure you know who you're playing with." He smirked down to me.

Was I supposed to take that in a sexual way?

"Anywho.." I let out a small laugh, "Peytan got us tickets for something."

"Ohh I like that sound of that. What for?" His cheekbones started to appear on his face.

"A cruise to Mexico. You, Me, Grayson, Jeff, Taylor and Peytan." I explained to him.

His face started to glow; he looked very excited. "When would we go?"

"Spring break not this weekend but the next weekend and throughout that week." I told him.

"I'm definitely in. I know Grayson will be too." He held onto the straps of his backpack while his jawline became more visible from him chewing on his gum.

"Well good. And this weekend we can go on the boat since I 'owe' you." I rolled my eyes pretending to be irritated.

"You don't have to if you don't want to you know?" He chuckled.
"Damn kid, I was joking. I could go jet skiing and boating everyday for the rest of my life." I told him.

"Except you'd become a lobster." His fingers moved to the ends of my hair and tucked it behind my ear causing me to blush.

"I just get tan, you're the one that burns." My elbow pushed his.

"We will see about that." He shrugged.

I felt an arm hit my shoulder hard from the back causing me to stumble into Ethan. "Ow!" I groaned while his hands gripped onto my arms to prevent me from falling.

I turned around seeing Kylie and a couple of random girls. "Oops. Didn't see you there." She laughed like a horror doll and kept walking down the hallway.

I looked down to my feet feeling insecure. Great, now she's coming for me.

"Hey," Ethan lifted my chin with his fingers. "Ignore her okay?"

I nodded trying to listen to his words, but I couldn't.

Apart of me knew this wasn't going to be the end of this.

______
500 votes + 500 comments for next chapter!
comment your thoughts!
I love y'all!