29

[ ETHAN'S POV ]

"We're home sleepy head." Allison's soft lips kissed my cheek causing me to wake up. I looked outside of the car window seeing we were home.

My eyes traveled back up to her while she blushed looking down to me laying on her lap. "No, stay." I held onto her tighter.

"Stay in the car?" She giggled lightly while her finger tips rubbed my back. Heaven.

"No, just stay with me. Let me sleepover." There was no part of me that wanted to let go of her right now.

I love being physically close with her.

"Let's just sleep in our own beds tonight, we've had a long week and have school tomorrow." She patted my back for me to get off of her lap.

She crawled out of the car and I groaned following her.

"I don't care about my bed. I wanna sleep with you." I grabbed onto her wrist pulling her back towards me.

She put her hands onto my neck while mine rested onto her lower back. "Ethan, I'm tired."

Why won't she just let me stay over?

"Please." I gave her a crooked smile trying to seem sweet so she'd give in.

"Just go home, Ethan." She squinted her eyes and motioned her head towards my house.

I paused. That sounded familiar. Oh my god.

"You didn't..." I narrowed my eyebrows while a grin of disbelief appeared onto my face.

"I'll see you at school." She pecked my lips before walking back to her house.

I watched her walk away while my heart was pumping. My body turned to my house as my feet started jogging. I opened the door and saw my dad with Grayson.

"Dad!" I walked towards him and pulled him in for a huge while Grayson smiled.

"Ethan! I missed you." He spoke into my shoulder. "Damn, boy did you get way bigger." He pulled away while his finger poked at my bicep.

I chuckled, "I don't mean to brag but..." I shrugged with a smile on my face.

He broke into a laughter while grabbing both Grayson and I's shoulders, "I missed my humorous boys."

"We missed you too, dad." Grayson gave him another side hug. "So, How's the tour?"

"Ah its been awesome so far. We are going to Paris next so I'll be sure to pick you guys up a few things." He have us both a grin.

"Hell yes, Paris has good ass clothes." I clapped my hands together.

"In that case, I'll be sure not to get you clothes." He winked at me while pushing my arm.

"What! No!" I whined. Grayson let out some laughs while pointing at me.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding. Why don't you boys go get some sleep? It's pretty late and you have school tomorrow." He put his hands onto his hips.

"Okay, thanks for coming home for a while. We missed you like crazy." I gave him another hug while patting his back.

"It's been six months, I had to come see my family." He pulled out of my hug and gave Grayson one.

"See you in the morning, dad." Grayson spoke before we both walked to the stairs.

"I'm so happy he's back. It's been so long." I whispered to Grayson as we trotted up the stairs.

"She planned it." He told me causing me to stop in my tracks once we got to the top.
"She did?" I felt my lips starting to curve upwards.

"Yeah, she asked me to help her. She wanted to surprise you cause she owed you for bringing Todd back." He told me.