13

[ ALLISON'S POV ]

I felt two fingers push against my back causing my eyes to open. My tent was still dark meaning it will still night time.

"Ally." A voice whispered and I knew it was Ethan just by the nickname.
I rolled over as my eyes squinted from tiredness.

He was wearing a maroon sweatshirt with grey shorts. His hair was a little messy from being asleep.

"What time is it?" I asked him.
"Shhh!" He put his finger over his lips and pointed to Taylor and Peytan who were sound asleep next to me.

"It's seven o'clock." He answered my question.

I rubbed my hands over my eyes, "why did you wake me up?" My morning voice was raspy; ew.

"I love waking up for sunrise. I went for a walk and found a little parlor for smoothies and muffins. We can go get some breakfast." The corners of his mouth curved upwards.

Why wouldn't he just ask one of the guys? Does he really want my forgiveness this badly?

I groaned a little and shut my eyes trying to fall back asleep.

"Pretty please." His voice sounded very sensitive and sweet. I felt his hand on my arm causing my whole body to tense up; my eyes opened up looking at him.

He quickly removed his hand begging aware of how tense I got with his physical contact. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." His facial expressions looked worried.

Hearing those words come from his mouth actually made me smile widely. I couldn't help it.

He began to be relieved as he let out a huff of air. "Come on." He stood up waiting for me.

The word sunrise shook an inner part of me that upset my entire body, but looking at how bad he wanted me to come, I gave in.

"Fine." I whispered while gently pulling the covers off of me as I stood up onto my feet. "But you're buying me a smoothie." I giggled while walking to my suit case.

"I was already planning on it." He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

I smiled to myself while grabbing my clothes. I didn't know it would feel this good being on his good side.

I grabbed some denim high waisted shorts with a yellow sweatshirt crop top.

A ringtone went off; he got a text. I ignored it since it wasn't my phone. I heard him groan as he started to walk out of my tent. "I'll wait outside while you change."

I nodded becoming a little concerned at his sudden mood change. I pulled off my tee shirt and pj shorts then sliding up my shorts and buttoning them at my belly button. The yellow sweatshirt made my eyes pop out in color making me like the sweatshirt even more.

I took a few minutes to brush my teeth and fix up my hair while leaving my face make-up less.

Before I walked out of the tent I turned around to make sure Taylor and Peytan weren't awake and in my luck, they were still dead asleep.

I walked out and the sky was a dark tint of blue-about to be sunrise. Ethan was looking down to his phone looking a little bit frustrated. This was his scariest state.