25

[ ETHAN'S POV ]

I walked into the morning buffet looking for everyone.

I saw them holding their trays of food; putting it down onto a huge table and sitting down.

"Hey guys, sorry I woke up late." I put my room key and phone down onto the table where Grayson, Jeff, Taylor, Peytan, Jade and Chris were just starting to sit down at.

"Your good dude." Jeff assured me.

I noticed Ally wasn't with them. "Where's Ally?" I wiped my hands onto my shorts while looking around the restaurant.

"She's in the buffet line getting food." Jade spoke while putting a piece and toast into her mouth as she pointed behind me.

I turned around and saw Ally picking out foods and putting them onto her tray, but Liam was with her. I think that's his name?

He kept putting random foods on her plate to mess with her causing a laugh to escape her mouth.

I didn't like the way he looked down at her either. He had a giant smile plastered onto his face while he watched her.

I turned back to the table and let an annoyed breath out of my nose while clinching my jaw.

Just the thought about her being with someone four years older than her pisses me off.

I turned around and walked towards them.
He's gonna play this game? So will I.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body closer to mine while putting my chin on her shoulder; close to her neck.

"Good morning." I whispered to her.

She curled her neck being ticklish while she blushed looking down to her food, "hi Ethan."

I slowly let go of her and looked to Liam who was already glaring at me. I crossed my arms and looked at him, "Can I help you?"

He rolled his eyes and looked past me-down to Ally. "See you at the table Al."

My eyes widened at his words. He gave her a fucking nickname. He can't do that. That's my thing.

He's asking to get his ass whooped, I swear. And there's no one that's gonna stop me from doing it if he continues this game he's playing.

I turned back around towards her and she was raising her eyebrow at me, "What was that about?"

"Nothing." I shook my head so she wouldn't have to worry about it. "Come on, lets go sit down." I led her back to the table-sitting on the opposite end of Chris and Liam.

"You didn't even get food." She giggled while tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Oh well, you share with me." I winked at her while grabbing half of the bagel that she toasted.

"No! I love bagels, I want that!" She tried to take it out of my hand but I blocked her with my arm while laughing.

"Just three bites okay?" I fought for it.
"So needy." She gave me a side eye before biting into her apple.

"Awh, thank you." I leaned my head onto her shoulder while picking a piece of the bagel off and sticking it into my mouth.

"It's only because you're adorable." She leaned her head onto mine.

______
ON THE ISLAND
[ GRAYSON'S POV ]

We exited the port and were finally on the island.

"Wow this is a gorgeous island." Peytan spoke while gazing at the beach and the small little town.

"What do you guys want to do before we go out on the party boat?" Jeff put his hands onto his hips while we all looked around.