20

FRIDAY
[ GRAYSON'S POV ]

I picked up the cooler; bringing it onto the boat and putting it onto the floor.

"You guys ready?" Ethan asked us while gripping is hand onto the wheel that steers the boat.

"Yes hurry up I'm trying to get a tan." Allison complained from the front of the boat where her, Taylor and Peytan were laying out with their sunglasses on.

"I thought we already talked about this? You're just gonna burn." Ethan smirked while holding onto the handle above him and leaning his body forward.

Allison rolled onto her stomach so she could talk to him. "I'm pretty sure we both know that it's gonna be you that burns."

"Alright, lets make a deal." He bent down so his face could be even with hers. "Whoever is most burnt by tomorrow has to get left in the water for 10 minutes alone while the boat drives away." Ethan smirked down to her.

She laughed, "You're on." She held out her hand and they shook it.

It still confuses me on how fast they gave in to each other. I'm not complaining though. It's peaceful.

If only he could have gotten hit on the head way earlier, things could have been like this along time ago.

I've never seen Ethan act this way towards a girl.

He claims that he doesn't like her like that, and that he's just nice because they are friends but anyone could see it. Anyone except them.

The way that he flirts with her, touches her like she's his most prized possession, comforts her like she was gonna die tomorrow. It's so obvious he's into her.

In my opinion, it's more than that, but I don't know. It's only been a little over three weeks.

I wouldn't be surprised though, I knew he would fall for her if he took the time to get to know her, and now he knows her.

I guess the real question would be that if he is into her, is she even willing to look at him like that after the horror he put her though?

"Oh my god can we just go already? I'm ready to swim." Jeff sat down onto one of the seats.

"Okay okay, lets go." Ethan walked back to the steering wheel and reversed out of the marina and took off towards the ocean.

"Drive slow Ethan, we don't want the girls falling off the front." I told him.

He narrowed his eyebrows letting out a chuckle, "obviously. I'm not stupid."

I shrugged, "Sorry I forgot you're not reckless anymore." I grinned.
He sent me a stern look, "Shut up."

I laughed and sat back down onto one of the couches.

_______

"Alright, the anchors down." Ethan wiped his hands off onto his shorts while taking his sunglasses off.

"Yes!" Taylor yelled while coming down from the front of the boat.

We all removed our shirts leaving us in our bathing suits.