24

[ ALLISON'S POV ]

"Why do you look so nervous?" Ethan narrowed his eyebrows while looking at me.

I let out a sigh, "I hate planes. I've only been on one in my life." I looked out the window seeing that we were still on the ground.

He chuckled, "you're scared of flying?"

"Shut up I know it's embarrassing." I put my hands into my lap while rubbing them together.

"Hey it's not embarrassing." His hand grabbed onto my arm bringing it closer to him, then sliding his hand down to mine and interlocking our fingers.

I looked back up to him getting butterflies in my stomach, "we will be fine." The corner of his mouth curved while he nodded his head to assure me.

I nodded and looked back out the window while the plane started to move. My grip tightened on Ethan's hand making my nerves release a little bit.

His other hand rubbed over both of our hands while a small laugh left his mouth, "Ally, I swear we are gonna be just fine."

"Don't jinx it." I squinted my eyes at him.
He shrugged, "if we die at least its all of us together." He chuckled.

_______

We grabbed our luggage and stood in a circle. I admired the beach themed air port of Florida. Gosh I'm so excited for this trip.

"Alright, the Uber to the ship is outside, you guys ready?" Jeff asked while grabbed onto his suit case.
"Yep." Taylor squealed getting excited.

We all walked out to the Uber and put our bags into the car. Grayson hopped in the front while the rest of us crammed into the back having to sit on top of each other.

"This could be the most uncomfortable car ride I've ever been in." Peytan chuckled while sitting across all of us.

"Yeah bitch your feet smell get them away from me." Taylor laughed pushing Peytans feet off of her.

"Bitch." Peytan kicked Taylor causing all of us to laugh.

Only a couple minutes later, we arrived at the giant boat. Wow. It's way bigger than I expected it to be.

We took out our luggage and thanked the Uber driver before he drove away.

"Come on! Let's go!" Grayson smiled while jogging towards the port.

We walked on a long walk away that hung over the water; connecting the boat to land.
We handed the security our tickets and they handed us each our keys for the rooms.

"We are on the 6th floor. Rooms 620 and 622." I read out.
"Alright lets get going so we can go swimming already." Taylor started walking to the elevators.

We rode it down to the sixth floor and walked down the long red hallway till we saw our room numbers on a plack by the doors.

"Go put your stuff away and we will meet you guys on the deck. We can go swimming and get some food." Ethan told us.

I nodded while looking at him. He made eye contact with me, "wear the black bathing suit" he mouthed while smirking.

I rolled my eyes then walked into our room. Their were two rooms with a bed in each of them along with a bathroom and small living area. The window overlooked the beautiful blue ocean.

"I call a room to myself!" I shouted loud before they could call it.
"Damnit Allison!" Taylor complained. "I want a bed to myself."

"Nah babe lets sleep together." Peytan licked her lips and winked at Taylor causing taylor to fake gag.