I didn't know

Seventeen's POV

"The number of days The Duels will be held would be shortened." Mr Smoke said, "You will only need to stay for two more days, excluding today. The rest of the gangs except for yours are sent off to the other building."

There were only three gangs left

There were only three gangs left. Mine, Dark Hurricanes And Feral Hunters.

"The event today is cancelled, we will be staying in tents since the building is destroyed." Mr Smoke continued, "The tents are already set up for you, three people will occupy each tent, one tent for one gang, but there will be a separate one for the participant of Death Scar. I sincerely apologise for the trouble caused because of the fire, thank you for listening to the announcement."

And just like that, he left, leaving us to our own thoughts. I looked at the big blue tents before us, they were labeled for the gangs to know which one was their, our gang was the only one who had two tents labeled.

"You Okay?' Nick asked me.

"I'm fine."

"Meaning your not." Ace said looking at my arm which was bandaged up because of the fall. I shrugged before walking off, "Take good care of your arm."

I just raised my hand that wasn't hurt, signalling I heard what he had said. Stopping at the beach, I gazed at the beautiful sea, Light reflecting off it.

Before I put on my headphones, a voice called out to me.

"Ally? Thanks you, for saving me just now I mean." I heard Alex's voice. Ignoring him, I put on my headphones, "Are you mad at me?"

No answer.

"Then ask yourself this one question, why did you save me?" I was tired of this game. I wanted desperately to get out of this and so I did the only thing I could right now to relieve my stress. I answered the gods-damned question.

"You want to know why?!" I hissed at him, "I'll tell you why!" I started laughing hysterically like a madman, "Because I want to kill you very, very slowly. I want your blood to be on my hands! I want you to suffer before you leave this universe! I want you to feel the pain I did the day you all decided to abandon me! I want to kill you all myself, that's why!" I all but screamed at him, pretending to take out my phone and blast music through my headphones.

"I don't know if you can hear me right now Ally but I'm going to tell you a story." He said slowly, guilt seeping through his words.

I could hear each and every word he said but I made it look as if I wasn't listening to him.

"A hundred lifetimes ago, there were four childhood friends. One girl, three boys. They grew up with each other, never ever separated from one another, the girl and one of the boy were siblings. One day, the three families of these children suffered a crisis. They ran a gang and apparently lost a huge amount of money to a fake deal." Alex took in a shaky breathe.