Ch. 19- Introducing... Valentine's Day!

[Mahiru, Kuro, & Hyde]

*Hyde is playing a home console game with Kuro while Mahiru is in the kitchen washing dishes*

Hyde: "I don't know what to think..."

Kuro: "Hmm?"

Hyde: "Licht hasn't given me anything yet."

Kuro: "Why don't you give him something?"

Hyde: *looks over at him* "No way! I'll give him something on White Day."

Kuro: *sighs* "Why don't you give him something today and he can give you something for White Day?"

Hyde: *sighs in return* "You're so dumb, Brother. Valentine's Day is the day women give men something."

Kuro: *raises eyebrow* "Huh..."

Hyde: "And White Day is the other way around. You should know... since Mahiru gave you a Valentine's meal."

Kuro: "Are you saying that violent Angel of yours is the 'girl' of you two?"

Hyde: *chortles* "Of course."

Kuro: "I don't think so... You're more girlish than him."

Hyde: "What are you talking about?!"

Kuro: "You blush a lot."

Hyde: "I don't!" *gets killed in the game* "Gah!"

Mahiru: *comes into the living room* "I don't know why it's such a big deal. You both can give each other something."

Hyde: "Is that what you two did?"

Mahiru & Kuro: "Yep."

Hyde: "What? Then what did you give your Eve, Brother?"

Kuro: "A rose."

Hyde: "Just a single rose?"

Mahiru: *pulls it out* "A chocolate rose! The stem is plastic and the bud is chocolate wrapped in red foil. Pretty clever."

Hyde: "R-right." (-v- ;)

Mahiru: "Anyway, how is someone considered the 'girl' in a relationship if there's two guys?"

Hyde: "The one who appears most feminine?"

Kuro: "... The one who's most submissive in bed."

Mahiru: *blushes profusively* "K-Kuro! What are you saying?!"

Hyde: "That's right! So the one who's most submissive is—"

Mahiru: "You don't need to tell us! This conversation is getting very personal!"

Hyde: *chuckles* "You sure you don't want to hear it?"

Kuro: "... I wanna."

Mahiru: "Be quiet, Kuro! You know what, forget I asked. The question is too stereotypical."

Hyde: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Fine~ I got to go anyway. Enjoy your Valentine's Day night~" *winks at them and leaves*

*Mahiru's face flare up even more*

-At town-

Hyde: *thinking* 'Now that I think about... Who is the submissive one of our relationship?!' (0v0;) 'Me and Licht goes back and forth in bed...'

*Passes by a couple of girls*

Girl: "My boyfriend will love this sooo much! He's so cool!"

Female: "Ohmygosh, I sometimes feel like a spazz next to mine!"