•{Saved}•

I'm not DEAD! YAY

Previously~

I couldn't hear. What are they... Kuro. Kuro wavered! He killed him even though he wasn't sure!

But I have to kill him.

Kuro, your eyes... Kuro was crying!

Don't look! Don't look!

I want to understand him. I don't want to disappoint him. I want to become a hero, too!

It hurts!

It hurts!

It hurts!

It hurts!

Mahiru's POV

"Kuro, you idiot! I won't run away anymore! I came here because I wanted to face you with all of your sins and regrets!" I yelled as the black vines held me back. Kuro walked away, I bled, I felt pain, and I needed it. I need to get him back. And the next thing I knew, I was in some type of pitch black place, all I could hear was the deep voice of the stitched cat although he was nowhere to be seen.

"hey you. What do you think of this eternal world? All living things die. They fall to ruin. Feelings fade. And the only thing eternal in this world... As long as you're human only one thing's eternal. It's... The sin of man." the voice said, I was actually holding the cat. I was in a room, where was I?

I dropped the cat without a care in the world, I still needed to process where I was. I looked around a bit shocked. All I saw was black walls, they were all massive. Each one had a chained lock on them, all baring the same key hole. I looked down at the cat ahead "you should just leave him alone." "what are you?" I asked as the thing swayed "why don't you pry open one of Kuro's secrets here~? You may learn many things, here... I'll give you another weapon. This time I'll give you something much stronger than a broom" the thing said as multiple swords and axes dropped out of nowhere, lodged into the floor.

"use it to brake them. You should brake them all open!" I put my hand on one of the massive black walls saying "I don't need it" I knew Kuro was inside, I want him to let me in. Instead, I knocked asking if Kuro was there only to get the response "who are you?" in a deep voice that was wavering. "I'm-"

Who am I...again..? I looked up at my reflection to see the hand writing on my forehead which read "Shirota Mahiru" backwards though the writing wasn't actually on me. "it's me, Shirota Mahiru! I came here to face you. " I spoke in a confidant and loud tone. "Mahiru..." a door formed on the wall so I immediately turn the knob and opened it.

As I walked farther into the dark, all I heard was regrets coming from Kuro's mind. It slowly became brighter and I saw Kuro, hugging his knees to his chest and hiding his face. All he kept thinking was regret after regret after regret of the rights and wrongs he thinks he's committed. I took a step closer only for Kuro to pick his head up saying "I'm not wrong! Someone, please tell me I wasn't wrong!" he said in a shaky voice, he looked as if he was on the verge of crying.

He covered his face as he started to cry "You were wrong! Being wrong or being right, that isn't something I decide! It'a not something the world decides either! It's you Kuro. You're the one who thinks you might have been wrong! And it takes courage to accept that you were wrong because it goes against the things you've built up until now. But it's okay!" I said hitting my head against his not so gently making him wince a little.

"if you regret it, you'll have no time to stop here. Come on Kuro, together. You're not alone, there are thing you can do" I said offering my hand to him, the walls that were once black faded into white, shattered giving a view of blue skies and green grass. "you're so troublesome I could die" he said before becoming a cat, I smiled. He was back to his normal self.

Sorry guys this chapter is cut very short! But I'm so happy I updated, I actually think that this chapter was cringe lol