•{Harsh Encounter}•

Video is of the Japanese voice actors of Licht and Lawless singing!^

|Edited|
(y/n)'s POV
I was on a plane already with Kuki "over my many years, I've never been to Japan... Whats it like?" Kuki asked me "well, you'll just have to find out Kuki. You'll enjoy it I think" I said smiling at him. "Here" I said offering him an ear bud and one of his boxes of Pocky.

From the US to Japan, the flight is about 11 hours long, so it'll be a while until we get there. We won't be there until dark, I'm going to find my house, no doubt my mother still lives there, she most likely knows that I'm famous as well.

I've been all over the US for performances and Kuki there with me. I've had Kuki for almost a year and a half and nothing gets old with him, I've learned a lot about Servamps since Kuki insisted on educating me, he's a very responsible vampire but so lazy at the same time, he can be really childish too.

Its been about 5 hours into the plane ride, only 6 to go... I felt some weight fall onto my shoulder so I looked over to see Kuki fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled at my Servamp and looked out the window at the view of the clouds, Eventually, I fell asleep too.

Timeskip

I woke up and looked at my phone to check the time, since Japan is 15 hours ahead... Its 4 am in the US and in Japan its 7 pm there, when we get there.

Thank god it'll be dark out, Kuki will stay human. It's been on and off sleeping for me while Kuki stayed awake for the rest of the ride after he woke up.

After many, many hours of riding in the plane, we finally made it to Japan, to my home. "Alright Kuki, lets get to hotel to stay the night, its 7:26 in the evening" I said as we walked out of the airport. Thankfully, there was a hotel that wasn't too far away, we didn't feel like hailing a taxi so we just walked instead.

We got a room on one of the top floors of the hotel, some of the most expensive of the hotel rooms. We went in to the elevator and went to the floor number for our room, later we found our room and as soon as Kuki stepped foot in the room, he flopped on the floor.

"Kuki you can't just flop on the floor come on, to the couch you go!" I said trying to drag him to the couch, I hardly even moved him with all of my strength. Kuki sighed and got up, flopping on the couch. "You're a tough cookie" I said giggling "yeah, that's not how you pronounce my name but ok" he said tiredly taking his box of pocky from his hoodie pocket.

"Alright buddy, I'm going to bed alright?" I asked him which he nodded as he ate his Pocky. I headed to my bed and just got comfortable, I was too tired to doing anything else.

Timeskip

Kuki woke me up by poking my cheek multiple times, which I poked him back. I finally got up and got dressed in a new set of clothes "Kuki you're gonna have to be a husky today" I told him as I brushed my long (h/c) hair. "Hmph, I don't want to though..." he mumbled taking the brush and rushing my hair for me. "I'm sorry Kuki" I apologized, closing my eyes as he did so, ever so gently.

"Thanks lil cookie, lets go." I said so he put the brush down and we both headed out, Kuki walked next to me, I'm going to a specific place were I always went everyday... The park...
Once we got outside, Kuki turned into his husky form due to the sunlight. Kuki stayed right by my feet as I walked.