•{Girl in the group}•

|Edited|

(y/n)'s POV
"So who are you?" They all asked making me sigh "I'm (y/n) (l/n), I'm an Eve just like you and a friend of Licht's, I'm here to help you defeat Tsubaki and to get Licht back. This is my Servamp by the way, Kuki, he's the Servamp of Temperance. The first Virtue." I told the boys.

"Ok, how do you know Licht?" Misono asked me "I'm his old friend. We haven't seen each other in 4 going on to 5 years. Now then, lets discuss what you found Misono" I said trying to get to the point. "Oh this, I found this phone on the way here" Misono said holding up the cell phone that had a little person charm thingy connected to it.

"A phone? Could that be belkia?" Mahiru had asked looking at it. "Could this be the owner of one from Tsubaki's side?" He asked again standing up and getting a closer look at it. "Yes, right now we could only wait for them to make a move, but how we can reach Tsubaki with this" misono said with a smirk until phone started ringing with the weirdest ring tone I've ever heard, it even made all of us flinch.

"Hahaha! You got a call! Hahaha! You got a call! Hahaha! You got a call!" It kept saying. Misono opened the phone to see a picture of Tsubaki with what it looked like 6 arms and a sword "bingo" he said smirking again. "More importantly, whats with the picture and ringtone?" Mahiru asked sweatdropping.

Misono answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Oh hello, did you pick up that phone for me?" A voice came through "I'm a family member of the owner, thank you very much. Higan, it looks like someone found it after all." Tsubaki spoke.

"Oh thank god" that stupid old man said in the background "you should thank them." Tsubaki said, I could practically imagine a smile on his face. "How about a trade, for the two people of greed bastards you took." Misono offered.

🌺Tsubaki's POV🌺
I was about to eat this chocolate using my yukata to hold it instead of my hand but when I heard what he said about the offer, I dropped it on the floor and started to laugh like the insane person I am. "Not interesting at all. Your the eve of Lust right? That's an expensive trade for a cellphone like that" I said smirking "we have one of your subclasses here, we'd like to trade. Don't hurt the two of greed anymore" The eve of Lust said making me laugh again.

"You say some uninteresting things!" I said almost in a mad way. "We'll set up the trade and we'll call this phone again." Lust said so I agreed "I see, so then, we won't hurt them, but who knows of we'll let them stay together. Well I'm going to sleep now so don't call me until late afternoon. Oh, the strap on the cellphone is handmade so don't break it, that's what Higan said" I said grinning, my fangs showing as I hung up.

My sub class friends started to argue which I ignored "well then, it seems plans have been rewritten a bit. What should I do?" I asked myself smirking.

(y/n)'s POV
We were going over what happens today and the fact that Greed was kidnapped in the middle of the night.
The boys started to negotiate on what to do whole I sat there an listened as I petted Kuki's silky black hair as he rested. "Shirota, you can't be involve this time... You have no clue what happened to Kuro and we don't have time to look into that..." I spoke as he looked at me shocked as I sat there.

"Lilly and I will do what we can with Sendagaya and Hugh. There are 16 hours left until the time limit..." Misono said "we'll save those two knuckleheads" I finished Misono's sentence. Misono and Sendagaya headed to the next room to plan, leaving me and Mahiru alone.

He stayed sulking and fidgeting with the ball until he nearly dropped it. I just stayed silent and let him sulk. He then started to cry and talk to the ball, well, Kuro. Mahiru even started to apologize until Kuro suddenly spoke...