•{plans}•

|Edited|

(y/n)'s POV
Now we were the back up group at the moment, planning everything out I mean. At the moment we were examining a picture from Higans phone we found. Tsubaki and his subclasses in the building, a hotel I guess. In the background there was the Tokyo Opera Hall, the place where Licht performs.

We figured out where Tsubaki was and therefore we found out where Greed was. We found out that Tsubaki was indeed in the hotel which has 45 floors and 5 in ground floors, where the Greed pair was most likely to be. "So Licht and Lawless should be on the bottom and top floors of the hotel." I said clearing up what Misono was saying.

"I believe that Tsubaki and the strongest Subclass that attacked Licht, Higan, are guarding both of them." Misono suggested "your amazing" Tetsu said complimenting Misono's smarts. "Don't be impressed with something like this. I'm just saying that its the highest likely possibility" Misono scolded as Tetsu got up and said that he's going to rest until it's his time to shine.

"Here we go..." I mumbled as I pet Kuki's hair, who was laying on the floor sleeping with his head on my lap, in human form. Again. He's such a lazy vampire... The boys started to argue.

"This is a plan that puts your life on the line." Misono argued "its fine, I trust you" Tetsu said before he slid the door open and closed it. After that, we got straight back on track "I'd like to scout the hotel first, but I'm sure Tsubaki's Subclass know our faces" Misono said crossing his arms "the only people's faces who aren't known is..." Lily trailed off looking at me and thinking to himself "well he may not know me but they all would recognize Kuki" I said looking at the sleeping Servamp.

Mahiru's POV
I was being tortured by one of Misono's brother's scientifically obsessed friends.
"What will you do after getting sloth back to normal? Are you going to go and break Tsubaki? Vampires are immortal. Do you know how to break them properly?" Mikuni asked smirking at me "break vampires?" I asked some I clearly didn't understand "you mean...kill vampires?" I asked Mikuni "so you don't know...you should know as an eve. Vampires are essentially immortal, but subclasses are broken when their servamp drinks their blood.
Its like cannibalism and so unsightly. There is also a way to break Servamps too, their name and object. Those are the two things that connect a Servamp and eve, you have him a name along with an object right?" Mikuni asked with his sly smirk.

"Huh? I didn't give him anything- Oh, I did! That cat bell but its something so small!" I said freaking out "Servamps are sins and eves are their reasons. You just need to break the connection. In other words, the object received from their eve, if you do that the Servamp will..." Mikuni trailed off as we all knew what he was saying.

"I just want to know how to bring Kuro back to normal." I said in a sad tone "there's no known method. Servamps cause a whole lot of unexplainable phenomenons, but I never thought I would personally witness it like this!" Johannes said as of he was amazed by all this. "Your not an eve or a subclass, right? Why do you research vampires?" I asked Johannes as he smirked with the straw in his mouth.

I thought he was going to answer but somehow we moved to being in a boat going through this stream at night, I was the paddler "I'm going against the current of a river going upstream and downstream. If you want something more, you move forward with all your might. If you try to stop you'll fall behind, humans can never stop moving, if they are yearning for something...right?! Nothing begins without action! You gain nothing if you do nothing! Satisfaction is stagnation, stagnation is death!" Johannes said smiling like an insane person.

I noticed that no matter how fast or much I paddled the boat was being carried to the end of the stream. "I want to know! see! feel! experience! understand! This monster is amazing but we know nothing about him! This monster's strength is amazing. He won every battle he fought! An ultimate soldier! Now its a war between vampires? I have to thank the Servamp of Melancholy!" He said happily.