•{Arguments}•

Sorry for such a LONG wait! I've been really busy. School has started up again. Now that I have study hall for this semester, I can work faster and update. Sorry for such a short chapter. I'll make it up with a longer one next chap!

Previously~

"You don't understand Tsubaki at all. He hated being on defense. He doesn't like conservative methods. He loves doing things flashy. Your mistaken from the beginning. Our goal isn't to protect greed. Its to use greed as bair to crush pride." He said grinning like an insane person.

They've been on the top floor the whole time?!

I death glared at him "they've been up there this whole time..." I mumbled in anger "Misono!" I yelled as the guy jumped with his chain saw nearly cutting the two. "Kuki!" I said as a chain formed around around his neck, his was blue as it faded into a white, my color.

You want to fight, lets fight!

Now~

"Watanuki Sakuya, who are you now? Even now Shirota thinks of a bastard like you as a dear friend-" Misono was cut off by the man called 'Sakuya', he was enraged at the mention of his "friend's" name. "You! All of you! Mahiru doesn't understand! He doesn't get the meaning of war!" Sakuya said with a psychotic expression on his face. "what? meaning..." I mumbled as I stayed wary of any movements Sakuya made, he could do anything... "Tsubaki is still searching. but he doesn't know what the key is... It could be revenge... it could be something even more terrifying." Sakuya exclaimed bluntly.

So then, the war between vampires shouldn't be his goal... It doesn't make sense...

"that's why he's playing around in such a roundabout way... what is he looking for..." Sakuya mumbled to himself. I was about to make a move but Misono stopped me "go, get to the top floor, find Tetsu or Greed. I can take care of him." Misono said quietly "wait but-" "no. go. Find your old friend" he said strictly. Sakuya was still distracted as he was thinking about something. I sighed and started running toward the elevator with Kuki by my side, the chain that bound us dissolved into the air.

Sakuya broke out of his trance and turned yelling "HEY!" in an enraged tone but we kept running until we got into the elevator but Sakuya tried to run after us with his chainsaw. Thanks to Lily and Misono, they distracted him by calling out to him. I was worried, I thought that the servamp of Lust isn't really good at combat but they're my friends, I believe in them.

Kuki pressed the button to the 41st floor were Greed was, where Licht was...

🎹Licht's POV🎹

I groaned as I slowly gained my consciousness, fighting to be able to open my eyes. I slowly rolled onto my other side and sat up weakly from laying on the cold cement, my wounds making it harder as they all stung and ached. I was still tied up in this webbing that glowed "that hurts. shit. where am I?" I mumbled to myself as I glared at the wall in front of me.

This is all that rotten hedgehog's fault

"I'll kill him" I said out loud.

Lawless's POV

I've been awake for awhile, sitting here tied up in web and bound by chains.

"man, this is seriously disgusting. Am I hearing things? I can hear Licht-tan's voice. Is it because Angel-chan's about to die? I wonder many hours it's been. See. See?! Look! Angel-chan will die! He'll never become anything! He's so arrogant! 'Because I'm an angel', he says! Don't make me laugh! Scratch that! It's not funny at all-" "Shut up, rotten hedgehog!" A voice yelled out.

Angel-chan?

🎹Licht's POV🎹

"I won't die. That's because I'm an angel." I spoke to the demon who was a wall away from me. "seriously, I hate the voices. It's troublesome our minds are connected by contract. I end up hearing death throes like this in my head-"

"I don't want to hear your voice, either!" I retorted "huh? seriously? I'm really hearing your voice directly?!" he asked making me sigh at his stupidity "you're so annoying, rotten hedgehog. Shut up." I commanded him "could it be you're on the other side? Seems you were caught after me, Licht-tan, how uncool." he said blandly making me even more irritated than I already was.

"shut up. I'll kill you." I spat "okay okay" the vampire said giving up. "Licht-tan, You're hurt. aren't you?" he asked as I looked down at the ripped wing of my angel backpack, covered in my own blood which was spread everywhere. "my wounds won't heal either. Licht-tan what will you do if you die like this? Its true you are a great pianist, but there are other amazing pianists out there too. there's nothing unique in this world" The rotten hedgehog exclaimed making me death glare at the wall "I'm trying to tell you that I am unique." I said to him "NO! like I said, You're not special! the audience would applause and cry even if it isn't you! Just like they do the others!" he yelled "Is completely different" I said calmly "Whats different about it?!" "what's inside" I said as my glare faded a little, my mind subconsciously went to (y/n). The girl who taught me many things. Things like how I truly mean something.

"What are you talking about?!" he yelled, his voice getting a little shaky. I stayed silent until a question popped into my head. "what are you running away from?" I asked him. "You don't get it at all! You're stupid for having so many dreams and hopes! It's all meaningless!" "you're the stupid one! An idiot who has no dreams to speak of!" I yelled back, both of us yelling like we wanted to murder each other, that's how we felt actually. "You'll end up dying meaninglessly! You'll never become anything!" he yelled "I won't die! That's because--" I was cut off "Shut up! Shut up! No one has any worth to begin with! You can't change that!" "you're so freakin' noisy on the other side of the wall, Rotten hedgehog! Get Over Here!" "you're really stupid aren't you?! We're in this situation because we can't get out! If I could, I would've already-" He got cut off by me kicking the wall down with my purple glowing boots, a large amount of debris flying everywhere.

I broke the webbing off easily, my rage was what powered strength to course through me. "can't talk back when we're face-to-face? small-fry hedgehog." I said glaring down at him, my eyes practically glowing their metallic silverish blue color.

It's about time we get out of here.