lil oneshot {Makeup work}

This is a one shot for makeup. I wanted to give you something as a sorry for taking so long to update.

Song - Jesses Ruben's This Is Why I Need You

A little one shot of a moment when (y/n) and Licht were 14. So this is basically a "what if" one shot, if (y/n) never left.

(f/s) - Favorite Show

(f/sc) - Favorite scent

(y/n)'s POV

I was at Licht's mansion to hang out with him. We were in his room, and it was pretty big. It even had its own bathroom. We actually just got back from the kitchen downstairs, seeing as we made ourselves ramen. We both sat down at the small coffee table he had in a little lounge area of his room.

"Licht you'll get your bangs in the ramen." I told him as I grabbed my hair clip from my pocket.  "what? wait what are you doing?" he asked curiously as I stood on my knees gently taking his bangs in my hands.  "I'm pulling your bangs back so you don't get it in your ramen, silly. There!" I said finally getting his thick, silky raven hair folded back and clipped down. "uh t-thank you" he stuttered quietly making me smile, he looked cute with his hair propped up like that.

We both ate and I helped him get the clip out of his hair. We then decided to lay on the couch and watch TV. I laid next to him, covering myself in one of his large black blankets "what do you want to watch?" Licht asked as his silverish blue eyes focused on me. "um how about (f/s)?" I suggested which he nodded and changed the channel to the show. I laid my head on Licht's chest and played with the white strings of his black hoodie. I inhaled his light cologne scent which made me become tired within 10 minutes or so and the next thing I knew, I was out cold.

🎹Licht's POV🎹
She fell asleep on me! I blushed like crazy, I was pretty sure I looked like a strawberry. She's just so... so beautiful. I just want to- I want her to be mine, she's too precious to me. (y/n) moved in her sleep, cuddling up to me, snuggling her face into my chest making me blush even more if possible.

I hesitantly snaked my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to me, inhaling her (f/sc) scent. I played with her long (h/c) hair as I stared down at her beautiful face, I didn't know that I was leaning in slowly. I kept getting closer and closer, to the point where our lips were nearly an inch away. That's when I realized what I was doing, my eyes widened and I backed away slowly, laying my head next to hers soon falling asleep.

Timeskip

"Licht...Licht wake up..." I heard a familiar feminine voice say causing me to groan in annoyance of being woken up. "come on! Licht, open your eyes!"  "nooooo....." I said as my voice was muffled from putting a couch pillow on my face.

(y/n)'s POV

I giggled at Licht whom was being cute and trying to go back to sleep "Licht... your birthday is in two days!" I reminded him and in response, he moved the pillow down to where his eyes were only visible. He just stared at me with a look, I knew what he wanted to know. "you're not getting your present until your birthday! Plus, I have to make it." I mumbled that last part as he looked at me with a questioning expression.

"but what if I want it now?" he questioned playfully "well tough luck, you have to wait, silly!" I said smiling only to earn a sad "aww" from Licht about not receiving his present, especially when his birthday is on Christmas Eve. I stood up from the couch and Licht followed with a yawn and a stretch.

I grabbed my phone from the carpeted floor and checked the time, 9:34 pm. Did Licht and I really sleep for over 5 hours?! Well, teens need their sleep so... Suddenly, I felt strong arms around me "Licht?" I said as he rested his head on my shoulder "sorry. I just want to hug you right now." He said closing his eyes "is everything alright?" I asked him worriedly "yeah, everything is okay. I just...I'm still a little tired" he said softly.