Are You Drunk?

Ello!!

Sooooo @hugsfromziam mentioned a sex scene and I was kind of hesitant about it but then I saw that I put the book as Rated R so I was like Fuck it! But....should it be Barry sex or Narry sex?? What about both??? Ooooh that's something to think about and comment on!!

So what do you guys think about Malena and Brody?? Do you think he's a douche for flirting with her right after he snogged with Haz??

What about Malena and Niall?? Miall! :o And Zouis!! :O But wait! Who's Liam going to be with?! (I already have the perfect person for him ;))

Bahaha!! This gif so fits this chapter perfectly! PUSSIES!!! ;)

So I have over 151 reads!!! Yay! I iz excited!!! A Massive thank you to everyone who has read it!! I hope you guys love it! I was kinda worried it would be too perverted, and too much curse words (I cuss a lot if you haven't noticed :P)!

A couple of 1D fanfics that I absolutely love and decided to be a nice person today and share!

°This...this isn't happening...right? by xXmalenaXx097

-Zarry

°Falling For Him by hugsfromziam

-Ziall

°The Train by 1Dfan4eva199

-Ziall

° I'm Falling For A singer by mrshoran1

-Nosh<3

°Flaming Horse by Miss_Angel

-Larry

°Caught Between A Wall And A Hot Face by YoureMyCatonite

-Zouis

°The Boat by TheWayYouLookTonight

-Narry!<3

BTW: I went back and fixed Part 2 so if you want to go back and reread it before hand then do so now ;P

Sorry for the long ass author's note!! Its probably like 1 whole page!

:O Just for that it will be EXTRA LONG! ( I meant the chapter you pervs!)

Anywhore! This chapter is dedicated to @Hellooo0 for guessing the song I named the chapters 2 and 3 from!! (It was White Trash Party by Eminem by the way)

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

~Niall's POV~

I saw him look at me from the corner of my eye and smirked. I looked down at my hand on his thigh. I bit my lip nervously...was I taking this too far? I mean I have messed with him before, but never this far. I looked up at him, still biting my lip, and he pushed his hips up more making my hand brush lightly over his ummmm area. I pulled away back to his thigh but still near his "little" Haz. He made a pained face. His eyes glued to my lips. Oh! I forgot! One of his turn ons was lip biting! I held in a laugh he probably didn't even know how he was reacting! He looked up at eveveryone else and made a disapointed face. He was probably upset cause there were so much people in the room and he couldn't have his way. I smh'd (A/N SMH means Shake My Head) him in my head. Being the youngest it was only natural for him to be the horniest. Has he always been this horny?

I thought back to the first time I messed with him. It was a few weeks after he came out to us. He had accidentally said he thought I was hot...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~≈Flashback≈~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had put him against the wall and leaned in further and further making his breath become heavier. I leaned in to where our mouths were just centimeteres apart and kissed the corner of his mouth quickly and pulled away. He groaned in disappointment as I went around to his ear and bit the bottom of it and tugged a little. I heard him moan and smirked.