This suspense was killing me. I had no idea that Oliver had planned a surprise trip for us for this weekend. Don't know if it was something which he had been planning this whole week or he just decided because of all the drama and stress we had to go through in the last two days.

After a drive of one more hour, we finally stopped near a small resident which didn't seem like a hotel or motel to me. It was a small one story house in the middle of nowhere, probably more than twenty years old, or so it seemed to me with its antique decor, two oak trees towering at each side of it, as if guarding it. "I'll be back in a minute. Wait for me in the car", Oliver said unbuckling his seat belt.

"Wait, so we are not stopping here?", I inquired.

"Here?", Oliver looked amused at my naive question, "no baby, I just need to get something from here", he said before leaving me with my imaginations.

I saw him ringing the call bell, and an old lady opened the door after few moments. Oliver hugged the old lady, she really seemed pleased to see Oliver. She handed him something, which he quickly put back in his front pocket. They chatted for few more minutes. While they were talking, Oliver pointed towards me and the old lady followed the trail of his sight and my eyes caught her's for a few seconds before I turned around to look away, to avoid the awkwardness. Oliver came back immediately after it.

"Sorry for keep you waiting. But don't worry it's just twenty minutes drive from here, and then we'll reach our destination", he said and started the engine.

"Who was that lady?" I asked.

"Mrs. Patrick", his reply was shorter than a second.

"And?", I asked leaning over to look at his face.

"She is the caretaker here. I don't want to ruin the surprise so hold all your queries for next twenty minutes", he said and I zipped up my lips for the rest of the ride. Actually the scenic beauty outside the car's window helped a lot. The green fields on one side and huge mountains on the other side of the road kept me mesmerized.

We finally came to a halt after thirty minutes. To my right stood a beautiful farm house, with huge glass windows. Completely white in colour adding to the beauty of its colourful background of the beautiful nature where it was built. There was a lake to one side of the house and mountain in view on the other side with a beautiful natural waterfall too. There was a lot of greenery and lovely spring flowers blossomed everywhere.

"Oliver, this is beautiful. How can there be such a beautiful place near new York city?" I asked as I climbed down the car.

Oliver came over and hugged me from behind and then placing his chin over my shoulder he said, "this is my farmhouse. I come here whenever I am in a need of some peace. But earlier I always came alone. This is the first time I have company."

"So, are we spending our weekend here?", I asked again.

"Yes baby. I wanted to spend some quality time with you, away from all the tensions", he said as he held my hand and started walking towards the porch.

He grabbed some keys from his pocket and then I realized that the old lady gave him the keys of this house only. He opened the door and we entered into the living room. The house was spectacular. The interior of the house was focused around the huge central hallway which was the main avenue of traffic and had access to the adjacent rooms. Huge contemporary paintings hung proudly at one of the walls. The ceiling etched with beautiful designs with a huge chandelier hanging at the centre. One of the walls was covered completely into bookshelf with more books than I had ever seen in my entire life. Off the main hallway, to the right, is a small sitting room. The fireplace, situated on the interior wall facing east, has a tall mantel of birchwood with turned spindles flanking a rectangular mirror supporting a tapered hood. An Italian leather White sofa lay lazily on its side. The hallway flew into a large, wide staircase that provided the main means of egress from the entertainment area of the house to the private rooms on the second floor.
There was a huge pantry at my right. I was still admiring the beauty of this house when Oliver just swiped me lifting me up in his arms and started climbing up the stairs.

"Oliver, please put me down", I screamed playfully but he just kept moving with me in his strong arms fidgeting like a fresh caught fish.

He took me to a room on the right and carefully laid me down on the bed still leaning over me. "Oliver I..." before I could say any further he covered my mouth with his lips and I closed my eyes getting lost into the ecstasy of his kiss. While his lips were still sucking on me, his hands started exploring my body. He started brushing his right hand over my thighs sliding up towards my waist. I could feel his fingers touching the bare skin on my tummy rubbing his thumb over my belly button, making me feel stinging sensation all over my body. I tried stopping him by holding up his wrist but he put both my wrists in his arms and pinned them up over my hand and then holding my wrists from one hand he again moved his other hand over my tummy. He moved his feathery fingers further up until it reached over my curves.

"Oli....", he covered my lips again into a kiss stopping me from speaking. He moved his hands over my curves cupping my breast into his hands and my body arched up trying hard to not moan loudly because of the utmost pleasure I was feeling with every touch of his. He moved his hands from one breast to the other cupping it and squeezing it lightly and my body tensed up in excitement. I couldn't believe anyone's touch could have such an affect on the other. Suddenly he released my arms from his grip, looked into my eyes for a brief moment and then slid my tee up over my head the next moment. I curled up a bit as I saw him gazing over my exposed skin. He put his index finger under my chin lifting it up making me look into his eyes and said, " you are beautiful" and then leaned over to kiss on one side of my neck. While kissing he slid the straps of my bra down and I could feel a skip of my heartbeat. Then brushing his lips all over my neck he moved down and grabbed one of my breasts into his mouth, the thin fabric of my lace bra failing to create any barrier between his wet lips and my skin. As if this was not enough torture to my poor inexperienced soul he gave a little bite over my nipples making me moan loudly arching my body further up. Although I had my eyes closed I could feel a smile forming over his lips as he hear my moan. He slid his hands at my back and unhooked my bra before I could even feel it and then brushing on the sides his hands covered up my bare breasts under my bra and I could feel my heartbeat beating up at 270 times a minute. He was about to uncover my bra with hands when I just stopped him by putting my hands over his and he looked up into my eyes and I said, "Oliver, I am not ready yet".

And I could see his face change hurtful the next moment. He slid his hands back getting up and turning over he said, "I am sorry, it won't happen again. You can stay in this room, I'll take the adjacent one and left before I could explain myself up.

################################

Oops! Sorry to disappoint you guys. I am sure you were expecting a bit more 😋

I have a very limited vocabulary, so pardon me if the descriptions of the above scene were not up to your expectations.

Please keep voting and commenting.
Love you all 😘 😘😘