Chapter 25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Samantha~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the fifth avenue in no time. I have been to this place more than once but never in my dreams did I ever think that I will be shopping here for myself.

I was admiring the beauty of the beautiful skyscrapers towering over us, while Oliver was talking to her sister on the phone. I was a little nervous to meet her. It was the first time Oliver was introducing me to one of his family members.

"Ollie!!!!", I saw a beautiful tall girl approaching Oliver screaming and next they were hugging each other.

"Hi Sam, I am Claire",she said hugging me.

I was pleasantly surprised by her kind gesture. Being an only child, it felt so good to meet her. She's so sweet and we are going to be sisters. Ok I am thinking too much.

"You are so pretty, I am so happy!", She chuckled in excitement.

"We have met before, do you remember?", She asked and I opened my mouth to reply before she spoke again, "Of course you don't. You were too busy to notice. Oliver makes you work very hard isn't it? He is such an ass sometimes. Workholic and rude. But you are really sweet, and pretty and I already like you. We are going to have so much fun together. I can't even tell you how excited I am for both of you", she was speaking endlessly and I was wondering how different she is from Oliver.

"Claire, will you please shut up. Can we go for shopping now?", Oliver said literally stopping her from speaking any further by placing his hands on her mouth.

"Ummmmmm, ok ok... Fine now leave me", she mumbled.

He removed his palm and pulled her cheeks mercilessly, while she screamed in pain.

"Ok let's go now", he said finally freeing her up from the misery.

We entered a huge showroom, which had huge range of pretty dresses stacked up on shelves. There were mannequins placed at the corners dressed in unbelievably beautiful dresses.

"Oh my goodness! Look at this dress, you'll look so pretty in this", Claire said picking a beautiful royal blue middie and placing it over me to check. Then she put it in the shopping bag. She then moved to another section and picked up a black formal dress. Then another peach gown and then an all white formal suit. And this went on and on until the shopping bag was completely filled with no room for even a handkerchief in there. I tried to stop her multiple times, but she ignored my pleas followed by Oliver's grin.

"Ok, now we are ready. You can try all these", she said handing me the bag.

"You want me to try all of these?", I asked hesitatingly.

"Of course, although I am sure I have picked up the right sizes, but just to be double sure."

"But I don't need these many clothes."

"Believe me Sam, you need much more than this. My mom has a scanner attached to her eyes, and she can literary scan the brand and the price of an outfit", she said pushing me inside the trial room.

It took almost an hour to try all the dresses. Everytime I used to come out to show them the dress, I could see Oliver looking at me with so much love and affection.

After 30 new dresses, 10 pair of shoes, a bunch of accessories a new Rado watch and different shades of glares our shopping was finally over, or that is what I thought.

"Ok, Oliver now you need to leave us here for sometimes, as we still have few things to buy and we don't think you should come with us", Claire said bluntly to his brother, while I looked at her confused as I had no idea what she was talking about.