Chapter 28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oliver~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did she has to go alone to pick her things? I never would have led her go on her own if I didn't have this important meeting. Anyway I can surprise her by picking her up.

I finished my work as soon as possible and rushed back to Sam's place to pick her up. On the way I picked her favourite flowers white lily for her. I hurried for her floor and in no time I was standing on her door ready to knock. But then I heard loud giggles of Sam and Ben from inside and curiosity took over my manners and I pushed the door open. The sight in front of me created a wave of anger and frustration within my body. I clenched my fist trying harder not to kill the guy lying over my girl and to top that she didn't seem to mind a bit. I stood there frozen till they both got up from that inappropriate position.

"Er... Oliver, I was not expecting you?" Sam said approaching me.

"Of course, it's quite obvious", I said sarcastically. She came near me and tried to hug me but I stopped her by putting my hands in between us. She moved back a bit. I knew that I was being rude but I didn't care at that moment.

"Mr. Taylor it's not like what you think. Actually..", I stopped him from speaking further putting my palm before his face. I gave him a venomous look and said, "I did not ask you to explain anything. You have no right to speak between me and Sam, so just stay out of this. Now if you'll please excuse us I need to talk with my girlfriend alone."

"Oliver, why are you being so rude to Ben. This is not fair."

"Shut the fuck up Sam. I want this man out of your house now!", I shouted.

"You can't speak to me like this. You are being ridiculous. Ben you are not going anywhere." I was shocked to see that she was still taking his side. This made me even more frustrated.

"Sammy, please just calm down. I think I should go now. He is right, you both should solve this alone." That filthy roach spoke desperately trying to impress Samantha. I hate this guy. Disgusting!

"Ben, I am really sorry. I don't know what to say!", She said holding his hands. She has so much dare to do this in front of me.

"Don't be ridiculous. We are good. Now I must leave. You take care, alright?", He said facepalming her. He would have been a dead man if Sam wouldn't be here. Finally he left for good and as soon as Sam closed the door I crushed her in my arms kissing her lips in anger but she pushed me with all her strength.

"Stop it Oliver!"

"I won't. Why didn't you tell me that you were meeting him?", I said tying her up again in my arms.

"How does it matter. He is my best friend. I can meet him whenever I want to. I don't need your permission for that."

"Right. You don't. Now can we just go back." I wanted to argue more but before that I just wanted to take her away from here as soon as I could.

"I won't go until you apologize to Ben".

"You know I won't do that".

"Then I won't go with you", she said untying herself from my arms.

"You are being so unreasonable Sam. I hate that man and you want me to apologize to him when I caught you both lying on each other few minutes back." I immediately regretted what I said.

"What do you mean 'caught us'?" There was anger in her eyes.

"Nothing, I am sorry. I didn't men anything. I just said it in anger."

"That is your problem. You don't think before you speak."

"Ok, so now you don't like how I speak."